Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

326 - 350 of 876 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Volodymyr L

Mar 20, 2017

Very useful and interesting course.

By Samir M

Aug 24, 2017

Very interesting course. To recommend.

By 张金炜

Apr 04, 2016

It's easy to follow and useful in daily life.

By Vinayak

Mar 19, 2017

Worth the time, great lecturer! Loved his teaching.

Not exhaustive and extensive. Just an half an hour per day is sufficient to complete the course.

By Monica M

Mar 15, 2017

Effective, well-structured content, very usefull!

By Li O

Apr 26, 2016

Good

By Sola

Jun 05, 2017

Very useful course!

By Parul B

Jun 07, 2017

This course is superb . Very clear and informative.

By Susan

Aug 11, 2016

Thanks a lot Mr. Landers and other authors for this course! For me it's well-structured, memorizable. These simple, but very important tips were useful for me. That was just what i needed!

By Humberto A C R

Apr 05, 2016

Excelent course

By Sara G

Dec 30, 2016

very nice course with very good practices

thank you.

By Nani J

Jan 15, 2017

Good

By Luciana A P

Feb 11, 2017

Adorei o curso. Foi extremamente simples e útil.

By Alexander R C

Feb 07, 2017

Very useful.

By Mickeyo Y

Jun 07, 2018

short but very effective, straight to the point and easily to understand .

By 余淼

Apr 11, 2016

The course is very useful in writing professional emails. Anyone who wants to improve writing skills or develops career can enroll in this course.

By Sarfraz J

Mar 13, 2016

Excellent and highly recommended course for everyone.

By Wong W L

May 09, 2016

I would love the course much more if there are more examples

By fatima b

Sep 04, 2017

very good course

By misael g

Apr 11, 2016

i enjoyed watching this video it was very educational

By William M

May 12, 2018

I found that Gerry Landers, covers some really good information in this course. He gives good do and dont in writing best practices and how to format messages to different scenarios. I would recommend the course to those who want to polish up basic communications to peers, customers etc.

By David V

Mar 03, 2016

Great.

By Adriana A R

Nov 26, 2017

I have to read hundreds of emails a week but I knew I was going to learn something useful during this class and indeed I did. I took notes that I look at almost every day while writing my emails and I feel like I have improved a lot.