Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

326 - 350 of 1,679 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Mohammed H A S

Oct 25, 2019

It is a valuable course. I got benifited from it in my email communication. My emails to others are now proffesional.

By Ayşe M

Thank you for making me gain a new skill. I can write better emails now. It will always be important for the career.

By Ehsanur R L

Thank you Mr. Gerry Landers. This was definitely a great experience. I hope this experiences will help me in future.

By AXEL S P B

Apr 13, 2020

The course has an amazing instructor that teaches you with easy real life examples. I will enrol to the next course.

By Tabu K

May 13, 2020

Actually I learn many new things about professional mail, really good way of teaching and really interesting course

By Firas F

Apr 21, 2020

It's an amazing course I learned a lot from it

So many thanks to the teacher and to Georgia Institute of Technology.

By Eduardo S

Mar 03, 2020

I think it is a really great course, I am learning many things that I would use for my job. Congrats and greetings.

By Astrid P D

Aug 04, 2017

Dear Mister Professor,

Thanks a lot for all these tips, it was apleasure to attend your course.

Please do new MOOC !

By Sudhanshu R

May 12, 2020

Very beautifully designed course. I can say this has made me professional in some ways. Cheers to future learning!

By Barakat S

Apr 19, 2020

I am very happy to learn this course from the great teacher Gerry Landers , I have learn a lot .

So thank you all .

By Syed N A

Apr 08, 2020

It was an awesome course, which gave an insight into how to write an email professionally in the English Language.

By Abdullah A R

Apr 06, 2020

Short and in-depth course getting straight to the point and reviewing topics in each video. This was very helpful.

By Yi D

Mar 18, 2016

Good, and explicit, and well organised course.

The only drawback is, it's not free......

Sorry, too poor to pay....

By Ashrafun N

Excellent course! I gained advance etiquettes about writing email professionally.I must suggest to do the course.

By Ignacio M R

Apr 27, 2020

Very helpful course. They teach very important things that help us to express ourselves in a better way by email.

By Sourav s

Apr 20, 2020

This course is really good and very useful.

The way he teaches us is very fantastic.

Thank you sir thanks Coursera.

By TURLAPATI S

May 29, 2019

Dear Sir,

It was good learning for me. Thank You very for sharing Knowledge.

Regards

T.Sivaramakrishna,

+918801203306

By Chandani b

I am Chandani bano from India and I am happy to learn with Coursera its make for me flexible and easy to learn.

By Shriniwas V D

May 06, 2020

It was pretty insightful and informative. All the aspects of professional email writing are focused upon deftly.

By Abdullah A M

Mar 21, 2020

A wonderful course. I appreciate the course contents and the assessment system. This course has helped me a lot.

By Mhr A

Mar 15, 2020

I found this course very useful to me. I took note, and I will review it more and more. Thank you, Mr. Landers.

By Ian J L

May 05, 2018

This is the best option to spend more time to study, where i can also find the gaiety of my life during vacation

By Jiyun K

Apr 01, 2018

It was very easy to understand as a beginner writer. The professor gave many useful tips through out the course.

By Maisha F

May 23, 2020

Course instructor was very nice and his language was easy to understand. This course was prominent. Thank you

By Elyasafzali

Jun 22, 2018

Thanks a lot it was very useful and I learned so many things like how to write a professional email in English.