Back to Write Professional Emails in English

HA
Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

276 - 300 of 4,062 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By 김수정

Jul 1, 2020

This course is useful for me!

I'm not a native English speaker. So I always wanted to write a professional email written in English. But I didn't know how to do it.

Now, I get very much confidence. There is no fear of writing the email.

By Adriana A R

Nov 26, 2017

I have to read hundreds of emails a week but I knew I was going to learn something useful during this class and indeed I did. I took notes that I look at almost every day while writing my emails and I feel like I have improved a lot.

By SAURABHKUMAR K

Excellent course designed by Georgia tech. I learnt many things which I do not know before. Also, they provide details of reading. I liked very much. Anyone who wants to improve their communication skills in emails they should do it.

By Ismini T

Feb 15, 2021

This course was excellent. I learned a lot of things regarding writing professional emails and now I can write emails confidently and effectively.

Thanks to Coursera and the Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course.

By Nur A B Z

Nov 18, 2020

This course is really great! It teach me a lot about writing emails. I enrolled this course because I wanted to know how supposed Professional email looks like. It gives me a lot of tips and advices that never I think of. Thank you.

By HARINI.N

Jun 10, 2020

Thank you for this course.This course is really useful for how to write professional email writing.The author here is more knowledgeble.This course teaches me how to write email writing.Once again thank you for this course offered.

By Claudia D

Aug 10, 2016

Very simple. The lessons are organized in short videos, the explanations are followed by examples and practice.

Very useful so far. I just finished the first week and I already feel a bit more confident with my written communication.

By Anahí L G

Nov 18, 2020

Mr. Landers guides you through the course making it easy to understand from week 1 to 5. You can learn several basic aspects about writting professional emails in English and also how to interact with readers in different cultures.

By Juan D M M

Sep 14, 2020

This course is great for learn to write emails with better punctuation, capitalization and grammar. Also, you learn many things about the culture, appropiate words for send emails and different types of emails. It´s a great course.

By Lal C

Aug 21, 2020

I would like to thanks the instructor of this course, how he explained everything in a simple and good manner, and I learned many things from this course on how to write a professional email.

Once again thanks to Mr. Gerry Landers.

By Ludmila S

Nov 4, 2020

I am really happy to go through this course. Thank you sir for giving instructions. And also thank you my peers for rreviewing my assignments help me to improve. I hope to continue courses in coursera. Thank you very much for all.

By CHINTAN T B

May 22, 2020

It helps a lot to aware about application, request, business deals as well as formal communication types of mail drafting. Thank you for providing such information. I like the review process. It helps to get what others can know..

By Araceli A M

De verdad aprecio mucho el haber tomado este curso, me emociona mucho poder haber obtenido un certificado. Este curso no solo es ameno, sino que también esta hecho de manera tal que lo puedas entender a la perfección. Mil gracias.

By Cathy A

Dec 3, 2020

I truly enjoyed the content from this course. I was extremely knowledgeable and I learnt a whole lot that I wasn't aware were related to email writing. I am now better able to communicate with my peers and Management. Thank you.

By Masuda k S

Nov 16, 2020

It's a good one course for beginners as well as all. It's describe so nicely the structure of an email. It gives idea about different types of email, how to write an email professionally. Thanks to the instructor for guiding us.

By vidhi s

Very helpful and clears out the main points. All the resources are in one place which makes it easier to understand, The videos were interactive and fun. Each video ended with a summary which I found to be helpful. Great course,

By Dr. A P

Oct 23, 2020

A very interesting course and I enjoyed it a lot. I learnt so many new techniques and achieved a lot of confidence in writing professional emails. Thank you very much sir for your guidance and support. Thank you Team Coursera.

By Jayadevan P C

Jun 30, 2020

It is a wonderful course for professionals and students. I will definitely revise your technical writing skills of a professional Emails. I really enjoyed this course and I recommend it to all who want to sharpen their writing.

By Johanna M F

Nov 2, 2020

This course really helped me a lot in improving my writing skills, particularly in professional email writing. This is very informative, clear, and easy to understand. Thank you Coursera and to Georgia Institute of Technology.

By Vonette M

Oct 26, 2020

I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with instructor Jerry Landers at Georgia Tech Institute for making this course available to me and other, I now have a better insight on how to"Write Professional Emails in English”.

By Hanumanth R

In the society so many people with different behaviour and character for that communication skills and communicate different people is very useful and this course of Write Professional Emails in English is very useful for us.

By Arun K

May 15, 2020

Before enrolling in this course i did not know the way to write as a professional. This course help me a lot how to write a mail ,what are the parts of a email . Now i am felling more comfortable to write a professional email.

By LAVERNE B

Jun 24, 2020

This was a great course, it was challenging enough but the instructor did a great job at reviewing and explaining. I'm really proud of my emails because as I type all the lessons from each module ring in my mind. Way to Go!!!

By Mohit N K

May 2, 2020

First of all, I would like to present my hearty thanks to Mr. Landers for making the course seem so effortlessly possible.

The course is really exciting and has a lot of unknown information to be learnt.

Fantastic experience!

By Fouad R A

Jul 22, 2018

Really it was amazing course with Professor. Landers.

I advice you to have this course it's very useful especially if you want to understand how to write formal emails. Thanks for Coursera platform for providing this course.