Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

376 - 400 of 4,039 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Adil E

Sep 24, 2020

This a short and concise course on professional email writing. One can attend the whole course and then return back while writing important emails to ensure one leaves a strong impression on reader.

By Silvia E V L

Jun 28, 2020

Excelente me enseño mucho, el profesor explica muy bien. Muchas gracias por toda la ayuda que estan brindando mediante la app de coursera en esta situacion dificil que se esta viviendo mundialmente.

By Benjamín M F

Jun 18, 2020

Really a great course and great tips to write emails in English! The materials and videos are clear and concise. The peer to peer methond helps to restate your knowledge. Congrats to Proffesor Larry

By Catherina R

Jan 21, 2021

Mr. Landers you did an excellent job. You made it very easy to understand and develop this skill to be a professional in writing emails. Thank you and I look forward to move on to the next course.

By William L S Z

Sep 11, 2020

This is one of the best and most practical course I have ever taken in my life, it is high-quality made by an excellent instructors. Thanks for your dedication in order to give the best education.

By Nahian R P

Sep 2, 2020

This is nicely designed and helped to develop skill as well as confidence. Presentation is really good. I could understand almost everything without subtitles, though English is my second language.

By Genesis C

Jun 10, 2020

Best teacher ever! Great actitude, a lot of advices and very easy to understand his pronuntiation. I'm very thankful!

I have now very knowledge and tools for professional communication :)

Thank you!

By Taylan A

It was a great experience. I am sure that this training will add many things to my professional career.

Endless thanks to the esteemed institute and my dear teacher who provided me this opportunity.

By DEBORAH K O

Feb 8, 2021

I enjoyed learning new concepts like types of emails. The trainer was explaining the concepts clearly and was direct to the point while using relevant examples. Am happy I enrolled in this course.

By Manting Z

Oct 11, 2020

Thanks for teachers’ teaching, and peers’ commenting. It is a valuable experience for me to learn to write professional emails in English. I am hugely happy to see my progress. Thank you Coursera!

By Lady H

Jun 20, 2020

I really liked this course because it was well-organized, provided us a lot of resources in order to improve the email writing skills. Thanks to the teacher for all the imformation well-explained.

By Sajjad A

May 2, 2020

Hello,

I would really like to thank dear Gerry Landers,GeorgiaTech and Coursera for such a great course.

In my honest opinion the course although brief, was very constructive.

Wish you guys the best.

By John C

Dec 13, 2020

I recommend this courser to everyone who wants to be enlighten on how to write professional emails in English. This course has really helped me improve my skills when it comes to writing emails.

By Nisha S D

Sep 3, 2020

This is a really useful and helpful course. The Professor is really clear in his explanations, and the exercises are practical so you can implement what you learn.

Highly recommended. Thank you!

By Md. R Q S

Aug 3, 2020

Amazing Course and Gerry Landers you are an amazing Instructor. Your videos are so good and also very helpful to learn easily. Thank you so much to make this course easy. Thank you Gerry Landers.

By SHUBHAM K

Jun 21, 2020

it was a wonderful experience, in addition to a lot of skills we also get to know about the difference and where to apply high context and low context emails. Thanks to Georgia Tech and Coursera.

By Richard P

Aug 22, 2020

I am proud of Coursera. In a very short time, I have learned a lot about how to write Professional Emails. Thanks a lot to my Tutor, classmates, and everyone who has contributed in my formation.

By Noshaba J

Jul 22, 2020

I learnt a lot of new, and interesting things from this course, and i would prefer Coursera to my friends to develop new skills from this platform. And I will continue my learning with Coursera.

By Lynn C

Dec 9, 2017

I have got a lot of practical skills from this course ,such as the formal way of writing email, format of email , and culture differentiation.

I do not have obstacle of writing email now.

Thanks.

By Janice N

Dec 19, 2020

Great course. I've been a Senior Executive Assistant for over 25 years and have written alot of emails during that time, but I sure have learned some new techniques that will be very helpful.

By Tahamina T

Jun 8, 2020

This is such an wonderful course. It has taught me to write emails professionally.

I really appreciate the instructor's cooperation and initiatives of Coursera.

Thanks very much. Best wishes.

By Ashikul K

This course is designed perfectly. It offered simple chronological steps which helped me think in more simpler ways while writing an email for different purposes. Everyone should try this out!

By Tummala V

May 16, 2020

This is the Best course learning Basic things and which plays a crucial role in day to day life. A big thanks to Georgia Institute for bringing the course and A big thanks to Mr.Gerry Landers.

By Mouna E

Feb 9, 2020

Dear Professor Landres

It was a good experience I learned a lot, I really appreciate for give this opportunity to improve my communications skills thank you so much

Best Regards

Mouna El hamri

By Suziley C

Jun 29, 2017

The course was very well explained by the teacher. There are many interesting tips! You will finish it with many pieces of information and ability to write a perfect email. Thank you, teacher!