Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

351 - 375 of 882 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Sandra V

Aug 11, 2016

Amazing course!!

By Nour A

Dec 04, 2016

I liked this module. Lessons were clear and relevant.

thank you so much Professor Gerry Landers and Coursrea for this oportunity.

By Ricardo F

Jun 09, 2017

Great Course!

By Leonid K

Mar 28, 2016

This course is very instructive and useful. If one follows it carefully, it leaves a pleasant feeling of accomplishment.

By Marcela U F

Apr 02, 2016

This is a very useful course. Looks simple but gives lots of useful tips and information.

By Aryan K

Aug 16, 2016

excellent :)

By Ananda A d A

Feb 22, 2016

It really helped me to improve my skills about how to write a professional email! Even in Portuguese, some rules can match!

By Wilkys R O

Mar 16, 2016

Excelent informacion, I like it.

By Siddhartha K

Apr 23, 2018

Very nice, interesting and helpful course. I would like to recommend this course to zealous English learners.

By Olena O

Mar 13, 2018

Nice usefull course. Thanks!

By Alejandro M M P

Mar 17, 2016

Very good course!

By 张丽_3312

Aug 10, 2016

very good ,This is my first coursera couse. I think I can get through all the class.

By Abdulkadir D R

May 06, 2018

I appreciate to my teacher, is really gives us fruitful topic of communication.

By Guimarães F R J

Mar 15, 2016

This is an amazing course for those who are looking for improvement in their writing english email skills. It is also a good course to improve our writing skills in general. The professor Gerry Landers and Georgia Institute of Technology paid great attention and care with this course. I strongly recommend.

By Arelis R

Aug 12, 2016

It is a very interesting and useful course

By Edith G M

Jan 23, 2017

Really Good.

By Jeah M

Jun 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on how to write professional email in Engl

By Jorge S

Jul 26, 2016

Nice explanation!

By Mohammed S

Dec 13, 2016

The course has helped me in writing more effective e-mails

By Nathally S C

Feb 27, 2016

Excellent!

By Ulises B G

Mar 28, 2016

An excellent course. Professional coaching and mentoring.

By Carolina Z

Mar 07, 2016

I really appreciate the oportunity to have been a student on this course. It was great and I have learned a lot! Professor Lander is a great teacher!

By Khadeejah A

Aug 30, 2016

We need more statements to use when composing emails. More methods and ways to expressing apology and to compose introductions.

It was my great pleasure to be enrolled. I learned a lot. Thank you so much.