Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

351 - 375 of 4,042 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Tan L P

Feb 26, 2021

This is a very good course for me to understand how to write a professional Email in English, course is easy to understand and follow, well done course for non-native speaker like me. Thank you Mr. Lender.

By Elen J A

Feb 16, 2021

A great opportunity for me and for everyone out there. Thank you very much for the lessons and knowledge we acquire, and I hope that many more like me will be inspire and encourage to achieve more of them.

By Elio M G

Feb 4, 2021

Efficient and well organised course, many easy and clear tips were given that could help a person while writing an English email so he or she could be more professional.

I recommend you to take that course.

By Rogelio I V J

Sep 12, 2020

My opinion is that this course has helped me a lot. I can recommend this course if you want to improve your communicative skills by sending professionals emails in English. thanks so much! I have improved.

By Cindy R

Jun 24, 2020

By enrolling in this course, I learnt the basics of email compositions and cultural context. The skill that I have gained from this course will certainly help me in communicating with professional setting.

By Khadeejah A

Aug 30, 2016

We need more statements to use when composing emails. More methods and ways to expressing apology and to compose introductions.

It was my great pleasure to be enrolled. I learned a lot. Thank you so much.

By Rohullah H

Apr 5, 2018

IN these days emails very important for applicant and job seeker through internet . in the age of internet . we should write professional email to anywhere. myself i have got many thing from this course .

By Solanke S M

Aug 16, 2020

I love this course, anyone could take the course. The tutor and course content such as materials and quizzes are very engaging. This course has really improved my overall English language skills. Thanks.

By Tanuj P

Jul 20, 2020

This is a great course for someone who wants to learn Professional Email writing. Mr. Garry was really clear and enthusiastic in teaching us about the rules and concepts for writing a Professional Email.

By Sana A

Apr 27, 2020

it's a very helpful course clear, brief and important. the instructor are very knowledge with the content, he is so professional. thank you Georgia Tech and coursera for the high quality of this course .

By KARTIK G

Oct 29, 2019

Great experience,interesting and informative content.

I had a good experience with the course, i personally suggest people seeking to write and learn about professional email should enroll this course.

By Bernard C

Mar 14, 2021

This Course is very informative and is extremely useful in today's fast paced business world where lots of communication is done digitally.

I strongly recommend it to everyone, not only business persons.

By Harini N

Feb 19, 2021

This course is very useful, covered all the important points, I have learned all the concepts. Now I can write an Email's easily. Thankyou soo much to Prof Gerry Landers for giving us detailed sessions.

By Sakshi M G

Oct 2, 2020

It was a wonderful course in which Igot lots of information about the email writing criteria and much more thank coursera for giving this opportunity, and availability of this type of wonderful courses.

By myatmyatmoe

Aug 29, 2020

The lecture is good, clear enough and interesting. I understand well and now I know how to write an email professionally. I enjoy his lecture and I'm interested in joining other courses of his lecture.

By Carlos E M

Jul 30, 2020

I simply loved the course, and Mr. Landers is such an awesome teacher. I wish I had this kind of teacher in my university. Great opportunity to develop your social and professional abilities in English.

By MD.ABRAR F

May 15, 2020

In this course,I have learned many and apply it already.The most important thing, I have learned in this course is writing email in a professional way.It helps me to communicate others people properly.

By Iván M P B

Mar 7, 2016

Considero que este curso es de gran calidad y sumamente útil, incluye algunos tópicos de gramática relevantes y la presentación de los temas es excelente, así como la retroalimentación oportuna y eficaz

By Zia U R

Oct 27, 2020

It was such an amazing and enthralling experience that when I had started, it did not seem like so. But over time Mr. Jarry Landers put up things so smoothly and eventually we came out learning things.

By ABDULLAH B

Jun 23, 2020

I am very glad for being enrolled in this course. It helps to build your basic professional email writing skills. I am thankful to Coursera and Mr. Lander for providing such a nice and amazing content.

By mohammad n m j

Jun 6, 2020

I would like to appreciate, the Coursera organization for making such opportunities and supporting me and everyone who pursue his/her improving the skills and proficiencies.

Best wishes.

Mohammad N. Jami

By Aysha N E

Oct 15, 2020

Thanks for Coursera for providing different types of courses

Thanks a lot

In this course I have received certifcate for how to write professional emails in English

Now I have learned how to write emails

By Liza B

Oct 21, 2020

This course helped me a lot! Now I know how to write a professional email, apology email, and all things that I need to know when writing emails! This is what we actually need. A step by step lesson!

By Ravi C

Jul 18, 2020

Looks very simple and easy course to complete, but the knowledge and information gained through this course help a lot in writing the emails in a professional manner. Thanks for this wonderful course

By Lhea Q

Oct 28, 2020

Thank you so much, Sir Gerry Landers! I learned so much from this course. I love the way you discussed the topic and the assignments help us to apply what we learned from each lesson. God bless you!