Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

301 - 325 of 1,679 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By luong t t

Apr 24, 2020

The curriculum was very helpful to me. I would like to thank the instructors and Coursera organization. Thank You very much.

By Bulusu S k

May 01, 2020

This course helped me in improving my professional email writing skills, and I am looking forward to learning more courses.

By Kaustubh S

Sep 09, 2019

I love this course. The way the professors are teaching us is so great that I am not able to express it. Love you Coursera.

By Ananda A d A

Feb 22, 2016

It really helped me to improve my skills about how to write a professional email! Even in Portuguese, some rules can match!

By Shubham R J

Apr 20, 2020

Gained Knowledge about how to write Professional Email In English. I further see to take more knowledge from Georgia Tech.

By Usama Z

Aug 23, 2019

It's a great course to learn how to write professional emails, especially if you are fresh graduate or in entry level job.

By Priyanka D P

I am glad that I choose this course because, I learned a lot of interesting things about email writting from this course.

By Micaela S

Feb 26, 2020

Es un excelente curso para entender las diferencias culturales a la hora de escribir, asi como tambien aceitar conceptos.

By Jazmin E A C

Apr 03, 2020

Este curso me ayudo para desarrollar mis habilidades escritas en maiils, para que sean más claros, directos y concisos.

By Osheen S

Apr 01, 2019

It was a very effective and efficient learning experience. Will always remember an practice what

I learnt. Thanks Gerry.

By Nata C

Jan 23, 2019

I learned a lot, I appreciate all the content put in the course. Very useful information, brief and clear for everybody.

By 任晨熙

Nov 21, 2017

A very good section. I'd love to share it to anyone that want to improve your English writing, especially in Email area.

By MAHMOUD A A A N

Mar 02, 2017

The course is professional to convert you from the basic low level to a professional level in writing emails in English.

By Dilip K

Feb 14, 2017

The course was a great learning experience in exploring ways to communicate professionally with anyone around the globe.

By Leonid K

Mar 28, 2016

This course is very instructive and useful. If one follows it carefully, it leaves a pleasant feeling of accomplishment.

By Ahmed E

May 09, 2020

I simply got out of this course with more than I expected when I enrolled.

Special thanks to the instructor Mr. Landers.

By Ahmed S

May 05, 2020

I would like thank each and everyone starting from our professor Jerry to my colleagues who helped me to improve myself

By Изиляев К Ф

Aug 07, 2017

Грамотный и несложный курс,который дает уверенность и структуру в написании грамотного эл. письма для рабочего общения.

By Hemlata P

Feb 06, 2017

I would like to thanks Mr. Jerry for teaching me such a good lessons. I would like to continue with other courses also.

By Shubhi A

Apr 28, 2020

If you want to learn how to write a professional email so this curse is an element. I am happy that I am a part of it.

By Amani B

Aug 09, 2019

You are Amazing teacher, simple and straightforward. I want to to apply for more English classes with this University.

By Nada G E

Oct 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course .. You are a very good teacher and your style is wonderful and simple thank you very much

By MOHAMMED M

Feb 19, 2016

Excellent way of dealing with students. Although I have completed just 2 weeks, I find this course very interesting.

By Sinem B

Very practical information is given about writing emails for different aims and situations. Thanks to Gerry Landers!

By Sadat S A

Apr 22, 2020

It really helped me a lot. Now I have the confidence to write an email to anyone because now I know the fundamentals.