Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

301 - 325 of 876 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

Jan 12, 2018

Wonderfull course

By Poltoratskyi A S

May 29, 2017

HI! you give me very important knowledge! best regards

By Mariana T

Apr 14, 2018

Es un excelente curso. Lo recomiendo muchísimo.

By Ankit M

Feb 18, 2017

By Ahmed I A M A

Jan 30, 2017

The course was very usefull and the instructor was Excellent, I hope to take more courses with you Mr.Landers

By chaitram

Jun 05, 2017

e

By Kawinthida

Feb 07, 2018

I really like this course !! It's easy to understand and really help me doing better in writing professional emails in English.

By MONTHEU M B D

Jul 02, 2017

Very excited!

By Yuan L

Jul 03, 2017

Very helpful and hands-on course. I highly recommend it.

By Hugo L

Sep 05, 2017

It was very useful and I will use the tips in this course for the rest of my life!

By Imran N

a

t

By Dilip K

Feb 14, 2017

The course was a great learning experience in exploring ways to communicate professionally with anyone around the globe.

By myada m k

Apr 22, 2017

Amazing !

By MILTON A T M

Oct 04, 2017

It was really helpful, when you are not a native English speaker and you have to deal with email most of your working time. I totally recomend this course.

By Jeser A A O

May 10, 2017

Es un gran curso, nuncá pensé aprender mucho en tan poco tiempo. Muy ingenioso su sistema. Le doy gracias a Dios, a Coursera y a Georgia Institute of Technology.

By Zhubing S

May 01, 2017

This is a great course for improving my Email writing skills.

By Hemlata P

Feb 06, 2017

I would like to thanks Mr. Jerry for teaching me such a good lessons. I would like to continue with other courses also.

By Syed S I

Dec 04, 2017

Brilliant <3

By ZABHA S I

Feb 07, 2017

one of the most learning source

By Suziley C

Jun 29, 2017

The course was very well explained by the teacher. There are many interesting tips! You will finish it with many pieces of information and ability to write a perfect email. Thank you, teacher!

By prashanth K

Jun 14, 2017

good

By HAYDER B M

Jun 20, 2017

i like him . He is really very good Teacher ..!!!

By 任晨熙

Nov 21, 2017

A very good section. I'd love to share it to anyone that want to improve your English writing, especially in Email area.