Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

401 - 425 of 3,987 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Stella P

Dec 18, 2020

I loved it! from the videos to the assignment to do and everything new I could learn... seems kind of simple to know how to write an email, but is not. I'll suggest this course to everybody!!

By Alisson Y M M

Nov 2, 2020

Muy buen curso, se basa en videos, y me gustó porque prefiero ver videos a realizar lecturas largas. Aprendí varias cosas que no sabía y realmente contenta con el resultado de mi aprendizaje.

By Mr. L R A

Aug 10, 2020

its a great learning experience. Thanks to the management for their encouragement to do a course in Georgia Institute of Technology. Happy to have a certificate received. it's an achievement.

By Mustafa G

It was an amazing experience for me and learned how to write a professional, I would like to thanks from Upwardly Global, Coursera and Georgia Tech for providing this wonderful opportunity.

By Wiktoria K

Apr 19, 2020

This is a very good course that organized my knowledge of writing professional emails. The teacher is very well prepared and transfers knowledge in a very interesting way. I would recommend!

By Lee S M

Sep 14, 2020

I have learned to write concise professional email in a structured way! Throughout the peer review segment, it helps me to understand my mistake as well as learning from others. Thank you.

By Hamed K

May 5, 2020

A simple and brief course covering the most significant aspects of a professional email. I would recommend it to all people who might need to communicate in English at a professional level.

By Rayan A

Mar 28, 2020

I attempted to download the pdf version of my certificate but I received a warning message to notify the instructor Ms. Suzi Lee to upload one. Untill now this problem has not been solved.

By RAZAFILALAINA

Aug 11, 2016

The course is very useful and clear. I think by the end of this course, my English communication skills will be improved. I also be able to write an email more professionnel. Thanks a lot !

By Susan

Aug 11, 2016

Thanks a lot Mr. Landers and other authors for this course! For me it's well-structured, memorizable. These simple, but very important tips were useful for me. That was just what i needed!

By Nyi N S

Jan 28, 2021

This course is very suitable for all who want to write professional emails in English. Course structure, materials and duration are good. The trainer is very good.

I recommend this course.

By Ayten H

Dec 8, 2020

I learned the tricks of sending emails in this course. I found answers to the questions on my mind. Thank you Coursera for opportunity! Thank you Professor Landers! Thank you Georgia Tech!

By Amogh

Jul 27, 2020

I found this course interesting because it is well structured and easy to understand. The course instructor has done everything to make this course a nice learning experience for students.

By Taha M

Jun 24, 2020

I Loved this course allot!!!!!! It removed my confusions and also made me skilled to prepare emails...Thank you Coursera for offering these courses....One should give a try to this course!

By Nida L

Nov 8, 2020

The best app/web of online course that I have ever learning with. Amazing system and easy to learn. I hope this app/web can help many people in learning English easily and professionally.

By Dr K K

Jul 28, 2020

Its a wonderful program and I am looking forward to your course in future. I recommended this course to my friends/Colleagues. I thank and congratulate course coordinator and entire team.

By Abdullah A R

Jul 16, 2020

This course is great to learn the various aspects and rules we have to remember when we write a professional email. This course is short and effective for all the people around the world.

By ARGHYA K S

Jun 10, 2020

It was my honour to go through this course having such a great teacher and his teaching methodologies. I have learnt many new things and will try to apply them in future, whenever needed.

By Nour a h

May 10, 2019

I am very happy to get a certificate and join the course and thank the outstanding staff and learned how to write an email in a positive and expressive and communicate with other cultures

By Siripat W

Nov 12, 2018

I love this course because submission have a peer reply. Wow! that's make connection with another students, and improve my passion to learn this course, I want the other course have this.

By Arif N B

Sep 24, 2018

I am witnessing a change in my English writing. I feel great. Thank you coursera for introducing this course. Moreover, many thanks to the Professor for designing this course beautifully.

By Omar E A A

f

m

y

I

became aware of the cultural differences when it comes communication. thanks for Georgia Institute of Technology

By Ágnes S

Mar 20, 2016

It was a really fun course. Thank you for that. I found it really useful for my work. I think everybody should at least listen this course who writes professional emails.

Thank you again!

By Jainnielyn C

Apr 5, 2021

Mr. Landers has a positive energy that makes learning fun and easy. Topics discussed were easy to understand, and easy to apply because of the examples given. Thank you for this course!

By Evelyn J

Jan 18, 2021

This course is very helpful in writing my everyday emails at work. The instructor is also very knowledgeable and has a very organized structure of teaching.

I learned a lot, thank you.