Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

26 - 50 of 369 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Kerry F

Mar 14, 2019

A well set out course. The material was well explained with clear and relate-able examples used to illustrate the different concepts.

By Travis J V

Mar 14, 2019

very helpful

By Victor H

Dec 16, 2018

Exceptionally good introduction for me: I have some experience of this discipline, gained "on the job"; this course was successful in putting my limited knowledge in context, and in teaching me much more.

By Saud A K

Aug 04, 2018

Comprehensive and challenging. Designed in a fun way for serious learning!

By Ouail E I

Aug 13, 2018

a very relevant course, it helped me a lot to define the elements necessary for the implementation of a quatitative questionnaire !

By Juliana M

Oct 08, 2018

Amazing course! The content is complete and the teacher is really great.

By Jewel C

Sep 13, 2018

This Course really helped me to learn basics of quantitative methods.

Sep 14, 2018

Very informative and well organised course

By Mohammed A

Oct 01, 2018

This is a great starting course on the topic of Quant Methods. The program could take an entire semester or two if you want to go in depth, but as a starter, it was just right.

By Rob G

Oct 03, 2018

Great course! Thank you Annemarie and UvA—team!

By Axel K

May 17, 2016

Very comprehensive, well-designed, and well-explained. Highly recommended.

By Lucy B

Jan 02, 2017

Clear information given concisely with helpful assessments.

By Ezra K M

Feb 21, 2018

Love the lectures and how they are being carried out. Easily digestible and understandable by prospective students. Assignments tend to be quite lengthy but its necessary to fortify understanding towards the subject matter. Thank you for organizing the course!

By Hasan K

Mar 27, 2017

The language used in the courses are very clear. The exercises and assignments helped me a lot to understand the provided material. Thanks!

By Mabel C M

Feb 07, 2017

A difficult course but one that's worth every minute spent on it!

By N_ens

Jul 02, 2017

Really enjoyed the course. I found the format easy to follow and the exercises very practical and problem oriented.

By Suresh V K

Mar 30, 2018

I found the course easy to follow through, enjoyed the format, and learned a lot about the historical background to philosophy and science as well as research methods. I believe it will be useful for anyone looking to get a good understanding and grounding in quantitative methods.

By Simon M

Jan 21, 2018

This course is quite interesting. I have learned a lot and has exposed me to many things I don't know about research.

By Rajah B

Apr 15, 2018

Incredible course!

By Christelle C

Apr 06, 2017

The videos were very clear, concepts were explained in a funny and easy-to-understand way, and Annemarie speaks very clearly. The exams were well-written and easy enough to complete if the course was followed. I learned a lot through this course

By Rodrigo R F

Mar 09, 2017

O curso é maravilhoso. Dá uma boa base de como são desenvolvidas pesquisas quantitativas, bem como detalhes importantes sobre ética, epistemologia e gnosiologia, história da ciência etc.

By Autumn O

Dec 14, 2017

A really great course! I loved the pictures used as examples, and the bonus interviews really helped me gain a deeper understanding of the material. I also really like it how this University doesn't assume you know everything, and starts from the start.

By Juan D d C R

Jul 31, 2017

As an ecologist, it was a great first experience on social sciences. Explanations, fieldwork, interaction with students were magnific! A highly recommended course!

By Muhammad N A

Oct 10, 2017

Extra ordinary course delivery, content, and research training.

By Wilkinson M

Dec 02, 2016

I love how clear the information is, and the instructor's enthusiasm keeps me interested.