Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

101 - 125 of 366 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Fabrizio T

Jun 25, 2018

Great course both in the way is structured and in the contents

By Adina B

Feb 05, 2017

I've only just started the statistics course but am enjoying it tremendously.

By Wen S

Jul 24, 2017

very good. really helps me out.

By Vic D

Feb 10, 2018

This course was on a topic I have never been exposed to and will be necessary for ongoing research work. I was both amazed and gratified by the way that the University of Amsterdam and Professor Annemarie Zand Scholten conducted the course and imparted knowledge. The difficulty of the material for me was in the language and the newness of the content that was made quite easy to follow. The quizzes, assignments and tests were at the right level and built to a crescendo. Really can't say enough good things but will say that it was everything I needed and delivered with the highest professionalism than I had expected. Kudos!

By Levan T

Nov 14, 2016

So far it's been very interesting course.

By Linda.Zh

Jun 04, 2017

It is a fabulous course. It helps me to understand basic concepts in quantitative research methods, and the way how scientific discoveries should work and actually works. Most important of all, I have benefited greatly from professor Scholten's clear and logic style of lecturing and well-designed assignments, which has developed my evaluative skills in applying the new knowledge to assess the methodological quality of real research work.

By ASHISH S M

May 08, 2017

Excellent course for the social science researchers

By Diego E M V

Dec 03, 2017

It was excellent. Useful and understandable.

By priyam v

Nov 19, 2017

It was an exciting experience to be the part of this. It enhanced my way of understanding the concepts, with excellent examples and practical learning.

By Azara E N

Sep 27, 2016

so educating and fascinating. It has really expanded my intellectual horizons and research venn diagram into more circles.

By Robert S

Jan 12, 2018

This course was a nice introduction to quantitative methods. I have previously taken university-level courses in quantitative methods, and was taking this course as a refresher, particularly in research design and sampling. I found it achieved this purpose. The lecturer was great: very engaging and clear.

By Dafna B

Feb 21, 2017

Great course!!!

By Muchiri K

Nov 19, 2017

This is course was put together very well. It is delivered in a manner that is easy to understand despite the technical nature of many of the concepts. I am glad i took this course and highly recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their knowledge of Quantitative Methods

By Somya T

Dec 14, 2016

It is a brilliant course explaining each aspect of quantitative research methods. The course covers all the major topics used in Psychological Research. It has helped me to understand and apply variety of concepts like research design, measurement and sampling.

By Sheila I P C

Nov 17, 2017

Excellent

By Carol C

Mar 27, 2017

The concepts were clearly and cleverly explained. The assignments were relevant and helped to extend my knowledge of course videos. I appreciate the methods used to teach the course and provide evaluation and feedback. There was a lot of work but I learned a lot too!

By Solomon A

Oct 05, 2017

Great course, taught by very passionate lecturers who know their stuff.

By Spencer R

Sep 24, 2017

Great course, very thorough and an interesting peer review system that allows fairly complex ideas and assignments to be managed.

By Elvira N

Nov 14, 2017

Very useful course if you are interested in how properly conduct a research. Only theoretical basis, no calculations included. Thank you ! :)

By Sandeep K

Jul 24, 2017

Its a nice course and provide me good understanding of Quantitative Research methods!

By Nguyen T T

Feb 14, 2016

Very introductory course. I learnt a lot from it. Will continue other courses as well.

By Kira K

Sep 08, 2015

Excellent! The course is extremely well thought over and executed, even in minor aspects of the course, like scripts, additional pieces of information, exams, created just for practice with feedback, great exercises. The content is highly relevant, well structured and illustrated, clearly laid out. The course is very challenging, thought provoking and stimulating, though it is not an easy course.

By Shklyaeva O

Dec 18, 2017

This course was just amazing! I love the way it is structured and especially the way the matherial learned was reflected in the tasks for each week. It is nothing like the formal education I've got in my country and I'm really grateful for an opportunity to learn form greatest minds while sitting at home. Thank you so much for the structured fundamental information and the additional interviews which were very valuable!

Best of luck!

Olena

By Polina B

Apr 03, 2017

I enjoyed the course. First, I liked the instructor very much. Dr Zand Scholten explained everything in a very structured and concrete way. Examples were repetitive, but very understandable. Also some of creative assignments (weeks 3, 5, 7) were quite useful for understanding of course concepts.

By Jules

Oct 28, 2015

One of the best online courses I have ever taken. I cannot recommend it enough. Well done!