Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

176 - 200 of 363 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Nelson A R A

Mar 29, 2018

Absolutely well presented, relevant, and concise. The interviews were really interesting and really expand and clarrfy some issues related to the vdeo lectures.

By Anna T

Oct 25, 2015

Excellent quality of videos and tasks.

By 赵秀艳

Oct 08, 2015

I learned much more in this course than other courses about quantitative methods. It is clear and useful and inspiring. The quizzes are very good, because they are not only about konwledge,but also about whether you can apply the knowledge. And the interviews are very good too, which give us more information in different subjiects, or from different perspectives. But I feel the speaker's speaking speed is a little fast, and I hope that there will be exercise or quizzes in which we are given situation,and asked to come up with RQ, methods, analysis, etc.

By Tay J

Aug 07, 2017

This was a great course overall. It had quite a lot of content, which is rare of an online course. All the contents were explained in enough detail. The assignments demanded more time than many other online courses but were feasible based on the course content. I've completed 8 courses on Coursera so far and this was by far one of the best! Thank you for creating this course.

By Harmandeep

Mar 14, 2016

One of the best courses! Good in-lecture questions. :)

By Karen l

Nov 25, 2017

This was a clearly structured and clearly presented course. The lecturer, the explanations and the examples used also well supported the course content. I would highly recommend this course to those new to the subject. For some constructive criticism, I noted that some of the questions in the tests in particular were somewhat strangely worded which sometimes made me question what exactly you were trying to get at. I'd suggest simpler and more precise wording to avoid that. All round, great course though.

By Jeanson-Jian W G L

Nov 13, 2017

Excellent course that disseminated information in easily understandable, digestable manner

By Marcos B

Jan 05, 2016

Excelent, one of the most good teacher that i ever have. Recomended 100%

By Deboleena

Oct 05, 2016

This was a wonderful course. The assignments were thought provoking, the peer review guidelines clear and precise. Really enjoyed it.

By Khalid B

Sep 17, 2015

I'm in week 2 now and I really like it...its very informative and

By Renzo L

Dec 21, 2015

Excellent course. Very tidy and high quality of the visual presentations. In addition, its objectives are pretty clear from the beginning and the evaluation tasks are closely related to the course's topics.

By kathryn

Jan 01, 2016

Excellent course. Hard work, but well taught, engaging and I learnt lots.

By András B

Jan 17, 2016

I definitely learned a lot — I liked how there was a quiz and a brief written assignment every week. Good course!

By Ilina I

Feb 07, 2016

An excellent course! Quantitative methods are very well explained, starting from philosophical roots. I liked a lot the challenging tasks and peer review principal. By checking my peers' work I was able to learn several times more than from just going through the videos and completing my own work. I enjoyed the whole design of the course, including the professional illustrations and graphic design work. Great thanks to the whole team!

By Claudia P

Dec 19, 2016

Very challenging, but so much awesome knowledge.

By Abdul

Feb 06, 2016

Great Place to learn and serve

By Tran V N T

Apr 09, 2016

I have to say thanks to Dr Annemarie Zand Scholten. I can feel how much efforts she had put into the lectures. Complex contents are simplified and easy to learn even for a non-native English speaker like me. I'm happy because I joint this course, very useful, an enjoyable experience.

By hansoh

Nov 04, 2015

I like how the videos were short (about 5 min. each) and carefully scripted. The illustrations/drawings were also very helpful.

By Marius P

Dec 29, 2015

I was extremely impressed by this course, its pedagogy, its depth and breadth, the clarity of the lectures, the quality of the material. Well done to all involved. I have signed up for the entire specialization and hope that the rest matches up to this.

By Jon H

Jan 04, 2016

I am loving this class. The videos are succinct and packed with great information!

By Axel K

May 17, 2016

Very comprehensive, well-designed, and well-explained. Highly recommended.

By Aditya M B

Jun 05, 2016

Very well planned and had enough information. I sincerely admire the discipline you tried to bring to the learner.

By Lucy B

Jan 02, 2017

Clear information given concisely with helpful assessments.

By Ezra K M

Feb 21, 2018

Love the lectures and how they are being carried out. Easily digestible and understandable by prospective students. Assignments tend to be quite lengthy but its necessary to fortify understanding towards the subject matter. Thank you for organizing the course!

By Hasan K

Mar 27, 2017

The language used in the courses are very clear. The exercises and assignments helped me a lot to understand the provided material. Thanks!