Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

151 - 175 of 363 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Patricia F S

Sep 25, 2017

I am very happy with both content and pedagogical aspects of the Quantitative Methods course.

By Vicente A A A

Sep 04, 2016

Great Teachers and information! I cannot believe I can learn so much from my house.

By Mae P

Jul 22, 2016

Very informative for students new to the subject matter.

By Aram S

Mar 14, 2018

This is a very helpful course for beginners

By helda a

Feb 20, 2018

Amazing course and so detailed, first module is little bit boring but later on its so interactive and useful

By Aivars Š

Nov 20, 2016

Very good starting course for Research Basics. Especially good for Quanitative research, but most of terminology can be applied to any research as main focus is on Hypo-decuctive research approach, which is basis for all research anyway.

By deirdre d

Oct 30, 2015

Excellent content, delivery and assessment

By Matheus M B

Mar 08, 2016

This course provided a great experiece of online study. The high quality content of the videos and adequate rithym of assignments and quizzes are features that make it an admirable course. I strongly reccomend doing this course if you are still in doubt.

By Abdelatif M

Feb 10, 2018

very informative, liked the drawings idea. it makes abstract concepts easier to digest

By paula a g p

May 14, 2016

I think that this is a very complete and interesting course. It is better than I thought at the begining.

By Eldin D

Mar 12, 2017

Perfect

By Enver L T N

Feb 27, 2016

excellent course, much bettet that in my university

By Peter N G

Dec 28, 2016

Easy to grasp the concepts to apply when using this approach.

I enjoyed every bit of the course

By Dale P

Oct 25, 2016

Not even through the first week, which I started ahead, and I am feeling very logically enlightened by the material.

By Ioana F

Nov 25, 2015

I found this course very useful, and the videos were really well-made and entertaining despite the dry subject.

By Rajshekhar I

Dec 16, 2015

I have benefited a lot from this course as a pre-cursor to my PhD work. getting to learn from international experts is a greatest benefit of MOOC. thanks to the faculty and coursera to make this available online.

By Petko N M

Apr 28, 2017

The course is good, though a glossary of the terms will make it great. The lectures' language is clear and easy to understand

By Mayte V

Dec 12, 2016

Me ha gustado mucho realizar este curso. No ha sido facil para mi, que no soy experta en la materia, y me hubiera gustado tener acceso a tutorias personalizadas, a alguna via de pregunatr dudas a los/as profesores, pero salvo esa "deficiencia! eu ela entiendo, estoy muy satisfecha. Las clases, los materiales, los ejercicios.... permiten un aprendizaje más que aceptable sobre metodos de investigacion.

By Elena

Nov 19, 2016

I highly recommend this seriously challenging course. It was difficult, but very effective and stimulating. Thank you for taking your time to create such a wonderful and helpful course on Quantitative methods. I've definitely expanded my horizons with your material :) Good luck, and stay inspired!

By Harmandeep

Mar 14, 2016

One of the best courses! Good in-lecture questions. :)

By Karen l

Nov 25, 2017

This was a clearly structured and clearly presented course. The lecturer, the explanations and the examples used also well supported the course content. I would highly recommend this course to those new to the subject. For some constructive criticism, I noted that some of the questions in the tests in particular were somewhat strangely worded which sometimes made me question what exactly you were trying to get at. I'd suggest simpler and more precise wording to avoid that. All round, great course though.

By Rebekah C

May 21, 2016

Fantastic course! Clearly explained and well animated.

By Jonathan G

Oct 19, 2016

This was a great class suitable either for beginners in the social sciences or people who need to brush up on some basic concepts and theory. The use of relevant and consistent visual aids added a lot of value to the class.

By Marc G

Oct 07, 2017

This is one of the best courses I have taken on Coursera (or even in traditional university) in terms of its comprehensiveness and the high demand it places on students. By the end of it, I really felt that I had gained a lot of valuable knowledge. The explanations are simple and easy to follow, and cover the topics in quite a lot of depth. That was very important to me. The assignments are demanding and challenging, but doable, and it is nice that analytic and creative essays are combined so as to not put too much strain on students. The creative assignments are more fun and light weight, while the analytical assignments provide an opportunity to revise the materials more carefully and delve into the core of the topics. I can't wait to take qualitative methods in my next university break. Well done to all of you on the UoA Coursera team. Thank you!

By Jiajing G

Jul 03, 2018

Really nice course for anyone who just wants to start academic research.