Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 29, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

Sep 17, 2016

My special "thank you" for going deep inside the subject with your "how?" and "why?", instead of just instructing us "do this and that". It's a real pleasure to participate in your class, thank you!

576 - 600 of 613 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Jason D M

Nov 2, 2016

This was an absolutely amazing course. The material is great and the instructor is great. I am only disappointed that the release of the Week 5 course material was so significantly delayed that it prevented me from finishing the course. I finished the first 4 weeks very rapidly, with perfect grades. Then we waited so long for Week 5 and even when it was finally released the assignment was not yet available, so my life got busy again and now I won't get my certificate :(

By Jimmy D

Jul 3, 2017

Helpful, but only the first week gave us untouched files that we could code along to with lesson videos. Everything in weeks 2-5 were already done, so it was hard to feel invested in the material compared to the first week.

Still, all in all, it was a good course.

By Johnny S P

Oct 8, 2016

Superb course and out of the world instructor. Yaakov's love for cookies and 'vegetables' keeps me going.

I wish the modules were released faster so that can do the course at my own pace. Eg: today is a weekend, hard to balance with hectic day of work.

By susheel y

Mar 15, 2019

The explanation of Yaakav is excelent. He clearly explained every single concept.Thi course is helpfull for beginner's as well as for advance.I learned alot from this course.

Thanks Yaakav for providing it free.

By Luiz F P L C

Aug 23, 2017

Great, covers a lot of angular with baby steps, walking you through every implementation, and even more complex functions,but which means it goes into too much unecessary details in my opinion

By nsh

Dec 20, 2020

It was a good experience. Even if it's going to be less relevant in the coming years, I've grasp a better understanding in web development and coding experience!

By Mateusz K

Nov 6, 2016

I would give 5 stars if the pace was not so fast... week 5 especially have large amount of information to process compressed in short period of time.

By Maurizio B

Jan 24, 2017

The course is really well done but unfortunately it's related to Angular v1.

It is very useful to understand how Angular2 works, so i recommend it!

By Mohammad M T

Nov 30, 2020

Good course and the most complete for Angular JS available.

But it could have more Attendees so Peer graded assignments wouldn't take so long.

By Rathod S A

Dec 3, 2016

It's such a awesome course for beginner. tutor is also teach very flexible way. you can learn more in angular if you register it. Thankx

By Ojas J K

Nov 7, 2016

Awesome course! Really helped me understand the Angularjs framework and single page web application, in general.

By Jakub W

Aug 25, 2017

Really nice course. A lot material was covered. Unfortunately unit testing was covered really badly.

By Sabbir A S

Apr 1, 2017

Good. But presentation is not satisfactory.

However, thanks a lot for this course :)

By Henok A

Jan 11, 2017

Grate course for those who want to learn single page web applications.

By Vinay J

May 6, 2017

Perfect Teacher with a lot of examples. You'll enjoy this course!

By Gaurav R

Sep 1, 2017

Very good course.Easy too understand.

By Khadija Q

Jan 3, 2017

Nice course that enhance my skills

By SATHISHKUMAR.G

Sep 23, 2016

Explanations are under the hood.

By Rabiul A

Oct 5, 2017

awesome bu waiting for angular2

By martian2049

Oct 28, 2016

where are the source code???

By Duaa Z