Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

GT
Dec 29, 2020

This course is very interacting! Though they only give brief lessons, what I like about it the most are the activities it offers for you to brush up your skills more. Definitely a good recommendation!

MP
Nov 9, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

151 - 175 of 597 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Srikanth k

Jul 4, 2020

Excellent course, I knew basic Spanish, learning this course improved my understandings, grammer, way of speaking.

By Moosa A

Jul 2, 2020

This course builds the foundation and leaves you with a firm grip over the technicalities of the Spanish language.

By Martha S

Nov 15, 2020

Exceptional. Very easy to follow. Professor Robert Blake did an excellent Job of communicating what was required.

By Mahmoud M

Apr 30, 2020

Very useful course, but you need to practice more and more out of this course to catch everything in this course.

By Snehal R C

Dec 13, 2020

This course help me to recognize more things. Sir Black is wonderful guide and explained in understandable way.

By Loreto D

Sep 15, 2020

I am very pleased with my progress on this course. I intend to complete all the other courses in this series

By Ahmed W

May 1, 2020

This is a great course, it helped me to start Spanish, if there are more examples it would be better

Gracias!

By Gülşah T

Nov 21, 2020

Hearty thanks to dear Robert Blake, Ph.D. and Coursera for every unique knowledge I learned on this course.

By Anjali S

May 23, 2020

It was an awesome course ,by doing this course ,I learn about Spanish will is helpful in my future thanku .

By Dalia S

Sep 24, 2018

Thanks for the great opportunity that you gave us to learn such an amazing language with amazing professors

By Arina S

Oct 5, 2020

Course is really nice and helpfull, a little bit intensive but its okay if you want to learn new language

By Перемитин Д В

Sep 7, 2020

The course is well structured. It was useful for me as a beginner in Spanish to learn some basic things.

By Muralidharan

Sep 1, 2020

This course was really interesting. I always wanted to learn a new language and this was very helpful.

By Debajyoti D

Aug 24, 2020

I think the guide should include spanish preposition in the course as he asked us to write about us .

By Nayna T

Aug 22, 2020

Thankful to Professor Robert. A good course for the beginners who wish to learn Spanish ! Gracious !

By BHANU G

Jun 1, 2020

course has covered sufficient material to understand and learn about people and places in spanish

By Pradeep S

Jul 15, 2020

For the beginners, it is the best online platform to learn Spanish with compelling and accuracy.

By AKANSHA S

Jun 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this course . I learn something new and i am very happy. thank you again.

By Eddie H

Aug 27, 2018

Love the course so far it has given me a great outlook on the journey to begin speaking Spanish.

By Veena T

Jul 27, 2020

Wonderful course! Learnt the basics of Spanish and can speak a bit now, thanks to this course.

By Aigerim A

Apr 10, 2020

This course definitely makes you put in use your HOTs in a very engaging and informative way.

By A S

Jun 25, 2017

Awesome course...best instructor Overall a great course to learn both grammar and vocabulary.

By chaimaa m

i really recomand this course to everyone who want to learn Spanish in a funny effective way

By Cailey K

Nov 25, 2020

It was a really nice informative course with good guidance to start learning a new language

By Susan B

Nov 5, 2020

I wish there were more pronunciation exercises , but otherwise I really enjoyed the class.