Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

GT
Dec 29, 2020

This course is very interacting! Though they only give brief lessons, what I like about it the most are the activities it offers for you to brush up your skills more. Definitely a good recommendation!

MP
Nov 9, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

176 - 200 of 596 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Rachana S

Jun 6, 2020

it was a nice experience. I learnt the basics of the Spanish language. thank you very much

By Akshay Y

Aug 24, 2019

MORE INTERACTIVE INTERFACE COULD BE USED FOR LEARNING LIKE USED BY DUOLINGO AND OTHER APPS

By Andini K

Aug 18, 2020

good for basic learning spanish, And I little know about introduce my self for beginner.

By Krithik J

Sep 28, 2020

This course is been planned nicely inorder to get someone to ace the basics of Spanish!

By Sidhdarthram J

Aug 31, 2020

very much useful to learn spanish easily from coursera. they thought everything clearly

By CHIRAG J

The course is very well paced and encourages the learner to make efforts by himself too

By Kenyc M

Apr 25, 2020

I love taking this course at my own pace. Very easy to follow with clear instructions!

By Thomas R T d O

Jul 13, 2020

This a very good course, we learn the writting and the soeaking in a very good method

By Satu P V

Jun 8, 2017

Good structure, and useful important words. Grammar explained clearly and made easy.

By ASLI Ö

Nov 30, 2020

a great and easy understanding course i ve ever done! thanks a lot everybody there!

By silvia a g

Jun 9, 2020

This is really good, I could learn and improve my spanish.Thank you for this class!

By Ivanna P

Apr 20, 2020

I like the structure of the course! easy to follow, a lot of examples and practice.

By Sean F

Oct 11, 2019

Well structured and an excellent (re)introduction to some essential basics. Thanks!

By Vatsal G

Dec 21, 2018

The course was amazing. It really helped learning Spanish at an introductory level.

By Sabina D

Jul 10, 2020

I'm very satisfied! I learned a lot of new vocabulary and improve spanish grammar.

By Carlos E d S J

Apr 29, 2020

really love it, thx coursera for UC Davis extension, for this amazing experience.

By Pamela J V

Nov 4, 2019

I loved it. Thank you Coursera, for allowing me to be a part of Spanish Course 1.

By Angela L

Oct 17, 2017

Very informative and helpful! Getting my Spanish speaking skilling back up to par.

By Giulia L D

Apr 2, 2020

Very useful basic course, I think I will continue with the next ones! Thank you

By Jurate T

Jan 4, 2021

This course helped me to learn and improve spanish language skills.

THANK YOU!

By Suzi C

Aug 3, 2017

Amazing! In a simple way, you can have a good base about the Spanish Language.

By Saule D

Sep 1, 2020

very productive courses that helps to get intergated to hispanophone studies

By Redowan K K

May 16, 2020

It would be better if there was a specific grammar course on sentence making.

By Violette J

Nov 10, 2020

This course was excellent. Thank you so much for this beautiful experience.

By Sparsh K K

Jun 26, 2020

This course is made a lot easier with the simple videos and accurate notes.