Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

GT
Dec 29, 2020

This course is very interacting! Though they only give brief lessons, what I like about it the most are the activities it offers for you to brush up your skills more. Definitely a good recommendation!

MP
Nov 9, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

176 - 200 of 645 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Anthony R

Jun 10, 2021

I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS COURSE. IT WAS A WELL PRESENTED COURSE OF STUDY . IT MET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS.

By Перемитин Д В

Sep 7, 2020

The course is well structured. It was useful for me as a beginner in Spanish to learn some basic things.

By Muralidharan

Sep 1, 2020

This course was really interesting. I always wanted to learn a new language and this was very helpful.

By Debajyoti D

Aug 24, 2020

I think the guide should include spanish preposition in the course as he asked us to write about us .

By Nayna T

Aug 22, 2020

Thankful to Professor Robert. A good course for the beginners who wish to learn Spanish ! Gracious !

By BHANU G

Jun 1, 2020

course has covered sufficient material to understand and learn about people and places in spanish

By Pradeep S

Jul 15, 2020

For the beginners, it is the best online platform to learn Spanish with compelling and accuracy.

By AKANSHA S

Jun 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this course . I learn something new and i am very happy. thank you again.

By Eddie H

Aug 27, 2018

Love the course so far it has given me a great outlook on the journey to begin speaking Spanish.

By Veena T

Jul 27, 2020

Wonderful course! Learnt the basics of Spanish and can speak a bit now, thanks to this course.

By Aigerim A

Apr 10, 2020

This course definitely makes you put in use your HOTs in a very engaging and informative way.

By A S

Jun 25, 2017

Awesome course...best instructor Overall a great course to learn both grammar and vocabulary.

By chaimaa m

i really recomand this course to everyone who want to learn Spanish in a funny effective way

By Cailey K

Nov 25, 2020

It was a really nice informative course with good guidance to start learning a new language

By Susan B

Nov 5, 2020

I wish there were more pronunciation exercises , but otherwise I really enjoyed the class.

By Nemieboka B D

Sep 12, 2020

This is an amazing course to learn Spanish, the teaching is simple and easy ¡Vamos a ello!

By Rachana S

Jun 6, 2020

it was a nice experience. I learnt the basics of the Spanish language. thank you very much

By Akshay Y

Aug 24, 2019

MORE INTERACTIVE INTERFACE COULD BE USED FOR LEARNING LIKE USED BY DUOLINGO AND OTHER APPS

By Andini K

Aug 18, 2020

good for basic learning spanish, And I little know about introduce my self for beginner.

By Krithik J

Sep 28, 2020

This course is been planned nicely inorder to get someone to ace the basics of Spanish!

By SIDHDARTHRAM J E - 2 B

Aug 31, 2020

very much useful to learn spanish easily from coursera. they thought everything clearly

By CHIRAG J

The course is very well paced and encourages the learner to make efforts by himself too

By Thays C d A C

Jun 5, 2021

Amazing! Muy bueno! Easy to understand and there´s lot of practical exercises! Thanks!

By Maxime R

Jan 23, 2021

it was a good coarse, I learned a lot. Espacially the focus on grammar was very handy.

By Kenyc M

Apr 25, 2020

I love taking this course at my own pace. Very easy to follow with clear instructions!