Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

GT
Dec 29, 2020

This course is very interacting! Though they only give brief lessons, what I like about it the most are the activities it offers for you to brush up your skills more. Definitely a good recommendation!

MP
Nov 9, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

176 - 200 of 631 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Pradeep S

Jul 15, 2020

For the beginners, it is the best online platform to learn Spanish with compelling and accuracy.

By AKANSHA S

Jun 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this course . I learn something new and i am very happy. thank you again.

By Eddie H

Aug 27, 2018

Love the course so far it has given me a great outlook on the journey to begin speaking Spanish.

By Veena T

Jul 27, 2020

Wonderful course! Learnt the basics of Spanish and can speak a bit now, thanks to this course.

By Aigerim A

Apr 10, 2020

This course definitely makes you put in use your HOTs in a very engaging and informative way.

By A S

Jun 25, 2017

Awesome course...best instructor Overall a great course to learn both grammar and vocabulary.

By chaimaa m

i really recomand this course to everyone who want to learn Spanish in a funny effective way

By Cailey K

Nov 25, 2020

It was a really nice informative course with good guidance to start learning a new language

By Susan B

Nov 5, 2020

I wish there were more pronunciation exercises , but otherwise I really enjoyed the class.

By Nemieboka B D

Sep 12, 2020

This is an amazing course to learn Spanish, the teaching is simple and easy ¡Vamos a ello!

By Rachana S

Jun 6, 2020

it was a nice experience. I learnt the basics of the Spanish language. thank you very much

By Akshay Y

Aug 24, 2019

MORE INTERACTIVE INTERFACE COULD BE USED FOR LEARNING LIKE USED BY DUOLINGO AND OTHER APPS

By Andini K

Aug 18, 2020

good for basic learning spanish, And I little know about introduce my self for beginner.

By Krithik J

Sep 28, 2020

This course is been planned nicely inorder to get someone to ace the basics of Spanish!

By Sidhdarthram J

Aug 31, 2020

very much useful to learn spanish easily from coursera. they thought everything clearly

By CHIRAG J

The course is very well paced and encourages the learner to make efforts by himself too

By Maxime R

Jan 23, 2021

it was a good coarse, I learned a lot. Espacially the focus on grammar was very handy.

By Kenyc M

Apr 25, 2020

I love taking this course at my own pace. Very easy to follow with clear instructions!

By NWAMAKA P I

Mar 17, 2021

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot in a short time. Thank you Prof. Blake.

By Thomas R T d O

Jul 13, 2020

This a very good course, we learn the writting and the soeaking in a very good method

By Satu P V

Jun 8, 2017

Good structure, and useful important words. Grammar explained clearly and made easy.

By ASLI Ö

Nov 30, 2020

a great and easy understanding course i ve ever done! thanks a lot everybody there!

By silvia a g

Jun 9, 2020

This is really good, I could learn and improve my spanish.Thank you for this class!

By Ivanna P

Apr 20, 2020

I like the structure of the course! easy to follow, a lot of examples and practice.

By Sean F

Oct 11, 2019

Well structured and an excellent (re)introduction to some essential basics. Thanks!