Back to Studying at Japanese Universities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Studying at Japanese Universities by The University of Tokyo

Are you interested in studying at Japanese universities? Do you want to learn about Japan’s university application and enrollment processes, as well as the types of programs on offer? This course will help you to both discover great programs offered by different Japanese universities and prepare a study plan through project-based learning. We introduce a number of options to match a variety of goals, from full degree to non-degree programs, programs taught in English, as well as short-term programs in Japan. During the course, international students at UTokyo will provide you with useful information and advice to start you on the path to studying in Japan. At the end of this course, you will produce a draft of your action plan for applying to Japanese universities. The overall goal of the course is to start you off on the right foot to a happy, productive and fulfilling student life in Japan!...

RJ

Sep 17, 2017

Detailed and very helpful! This course really helped me gain insight on what to prepare to apply for Japanese universities and also Japanese culture and lifestyle!

LA

Mar 15, 2017

The couse was awesome! I was able to get to know more about studying at Japanese universities! Hope everyone who participated could go to Japan in the future!

26 - 50 of 73 Reviews for Studying at Japanese Universities

By Syed A S

Dec 16, 2017

Very informative and good quiz questions. Thorough lectures and great examples, what more you need :)

By Sanjana K

Sep 18, 2017

I found this course very informative and interesting. I had lot of fun finishing the course.

By Sebastianus v H

Oct 23, 2016

Offers practical information on studying in Japan and why to study there in the first place

By Saadoon B

Nov 25, 2016

Very informative. I recommend this course to any one who is apply in Japanese University

By Nairit B

Feb 08, 2017

A very informative course for those who dreams about studying in Japanese universities.

By Brenda C R C

Apr 05, 2018

Recomiendo este curso ya que te ofrece información muy buena sobre estudiar en Japón.

By Dr T P J

May 17, 2019

Fantastic course to learn Japanese tradition and courses run by the Universities.

By Katarzyna W

Apr 21, 2019

very good course and made in really interesting way. I am glad that I did it.

By Mateo F L S

Jul 31, 2017

It brings you important information if you want to sutudy abroad in Japan

By Kashish S

Mar 09, 2017

A good course, helped me learn a lot of things for coming to japan

By AISSAOUI A

Nov 26, 2016

Hi;

I am so so happy but what is the next step to study in Japan??

By Nichole M R C

Mar 10, 2017

Muy útil para organizarse si estás pensando en estudiar en Japón

By Lin H

Nov 21, 2018

It's really helpful to get to hear different students' stories.

By Kobani

Sep 30, 2017

in this time... i really needed this course...that was amazing.

By Nwosu M O

Jan 19, 2017

i recommend this to all who use japanese product. I love Japan.

By wei941112@gmail.com

Nov 05, 2017

A very practical course for those who want to study in Japan.

By Forhad H

Jan 07, 2018

It is a perfect course for the beginners to study in Japan.

By Thamirez R D

Jan 31, 2017

I'm so grateful about this course, I've learnt a lot.

By Tina A

May 01, 2017

We hope we can get in touch with the professors! :)

By Nurlana J

Sep 06, 2017

Good Job and good project of University of Tokyo.

By 소의석

Sep 14, 2019

So lucky to take a class of 'Studying at Japan

By Pham N t

Apr 01, 2017

great course for who want to know about Japan

By Xiaoyang

Aug 13, 2017

informative indeed. I love this course

By Hamma R

Apr 05, 2018

i am so thankfull and happy

By Nguyễn N A