Back to Studying at Japanese Universities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Studying at Japanese Universities by The University of Tokyo

Are you interested in studying at Japanese universities? Do you want to learn about Japan’s university application and enrollment processes, as well as the types of programs on offer? This course will help you to both discover great programs offered by different Japanese universities and prepare a study plan through project-based learning. We introduce a number of options to match a variety of goals, from full degree to non-degree programs, programs taught in English, as well as short-term programs in Japan. During the course, international students at UTokyo will provide you with useful information and advice to start you on the path to studying in Japan. At the end of this course, you will produce a draft of your action plan for applying to Japanese universities. The overall goal of the course is to start you off on the right foot to a happy, productive and fulfilling student life in Japan!...

E
Jun 21, 2020

Very good course that gives us a head-on before applying for universities in Japan. Do give this course a try if you are interested in applying to Japan in the near future!

LC
Oct 25, 2020

I was really aiming for MEXT and it gives a better insight and courage to continue my studies in Masters and Ph.D.Thank you Coursera team and to the University of Tokyo!

26 - 50 of 119 Reviews for Studying at Japanese Universities

By Seonghyun P

Apr 1, 2019

A great course that gives me lots of information not just by documents but the experiences from students who are from University of Tokyo which impressed me and inspired me to be a great student like them.

By Aude N

Oct 10, 2019

Really useful and enriching! It clearly describes the steps to take, gives you practical documents and talk about real student life in Japan through a lot of testimonies.

By Megan H

Sep 5, 2020

Very helpful if you know you'd like to study in Japan but don't know quite where to start. Some of the videos were awkward to watch but otherwise I enjoyed the course

By Leonam F d A

Mar 15, 2017

The couse was awesome! I was able to get to know more about studying at Japanese universities! Hope everyone who participated could go to Japan in the future!

By Luisa M

Sep 23, 2020

Even if I was looking for information about how to study in Japan many years ago I found very interesting opinions and sources to look for more information.

By Mohannad A

Apr 1, 2020

This course gave me a great opportunity to get acquainted with the most important requirements and procedures for applying to study in Japanese universities

Mar 14, 2017

It was an amazing course . I would recommend it to anyone who wants to go to Japan as an international student . It provides many essential information.

By Jhaysson I d B M

May 13, 2020

A good option for those who are willing to study in Japan! You should try this course to get more information before applying to a Japanese University!

By Johan R M

Jun 9, 2020

Really good course! It helped me a lot to know about the japanese universities, costs of living in Japan, scholarships and the students life there.

By Hamid F S

Oct 16, 2018

It is very helpful for people think about studying in Japan. It helps for culture, lifestyle, food and how much life is cost. Thanks to all.

By Vinícius C S C

Nov 13, 2020

I have no definite words for how good this course was, the course talked about several useful aspects for those who want to study in Japan.

By Jessica H

Sep 2, 2020

Really helpful in every way possible. It gives a lot of material to study and investigate. It was really good. I 100% recomend it

By Athena G W

Mar 18, 2019

This course was very helpful and insightful, it's really helped me think more about my future studies and broaden my horizons.

By Nhan N

May 2, 2020

I want to say thanks to University of Tokyo. I think that I had my own directions to do my plan, sturying abroad in Japan.

By G T

Jun 30, 2020

If you consider studying in Japan, please enroll this course! They provide you enough materials (I mean PDFs) and videos!

By Danielle C

Oct 12, 2018

I did enjoy the course but the videos got a little tedious. It's great for those who are interested in studying in Japan

By Michael R

Jan 29, 2018

Awesome course, thank you , i really learned a lot and will use everything to try a scholarship in Japan.Thanks guys!

By Shishir S K

Jan 8, 2018

Great Course.

Got a superb overview about Japanese Education System and Japanese Universities

Hoping to study in Japan

By Mostafa A A

Aug 13, 2019

I think it's a very useful course for people who want to know how to enter to any of the japanese education system

By Hawkyre

Aug 11, 2019

It's the perfect course for those who plan on studying in Japan in some point of their lives. Really recommend it!

By Ishwag J

Oct 12, 2016

I would really like to study in this course but I can't just pay the fee without knowing if it can help me or not.

By Josh S

Oct 1, 2019

It was exactly what I was looking for. I got a much better idea of what I need to do in order to study in Japan.

By Javier A P

Aug 9, 2019

This course has helped me a lot to understand how universities work in Japan, and how to find the most suitable.

By Stanley T G

Oct 23, 2020

Helpful, brief, informative. Highly recommend for those who want to get an introduction to studying in Japan.

By Farhad B

Apr 11, 2020

It was a very good course. I enjoyed it. Teachers and Coursera was and is very good and excellent. Thank you.