Back to Introduction to TCP/IP

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TCP/IP by Yonsei University

You use the Internet through your PC (Personal Computer), laptop, tablet, smartpad, and smartphone every day in everything you do. Through your own PC/laptop, you can easily learn everything about the Internet, and that is what this course is focused on. In this course ‘Introduction to TCP/IP,’ you will learn the operational functions of Internet technologies (which include IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, addressing, routing, domain names, etc.) and your PC/laptop's security and gateway Internet setup and basic principles. In addition, through a simple Wireshark experiment, you will see the TCP/IP packets and security systems in action that are serving your PC/laptop, that serves you....

GP
Mar 20, 2021

Very good class, not difficult, doesn't take long and doesn't require any background knowledge. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about how the Internet and their computers work.

L
Jan 3, 2021

Amazing course and for sure the easy and understandable explanation. I highly recommend everyone to take this course if you wanna very basic of TCP/IP, OSI module and various cybersecurity terms.

76 - 100 of 479 Reviews for Introduction to TCP/IP

By Arghya S

Sep 21, 2019

The procedural way of delving into topics and covering different topics was very helpful for me. The course is designed in a very simple way.

By Agbai R A

Nov 20, 2017

Excellent lectures throughout the whole course.I will strongly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn the introduction to TCP/IP.

By Nishaka F

Jan 20, 2021

Well organized course and I'm very happy because I could successfully complete it. Lot of knowledge I have gained through this course.

By Sandip P

Apr 2, 2020

It was really a great experience of learning in most simplest way. I had a very good insight of TCP IP and it will help me in future.

By Jayami A

Nov 23, 2020

I love this course. My knowledge was checked. Even though I knew most of parts still there were things I could learn here. Thankyou

By nicolás g

Oct 16, 2020

A great course to start understanding key concept on TCP/IP protocol and it's implications on today's data management and transfer.

By Joni A

Aug 7, 2020

Initially, I did not really understand about TCP / IP. But now I more understand and understand how the basic concept of TCP / IP

By Rodrigo M T A

Sep 20, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. The course is very useful to get involved with the topics and encourages you to study them in deep.

By Badaruzzaman

Aug 5, 2020

I Badaruzzaman from Integral University Lucknow i have attend this course it is a very interesting course and helpful for future

By 경훈 이

Feb 9, 2018

This Course is very easy to understand for TCP/IP.

I recommend this course for that need to understand Basic concept of TCP/IP!

By Matías V

Dec 29, 2020

Magnífico curso, está muy bien armado, y abarca los suficientes temas para identificar los protocolos que aquí se mencionan.

By Christopher M

Sep 10, 2019

Very insightful and informative. The end project is slightly out of date but the information and application still applies

By Mei L F

Mar 1, 2018

Acquired a lot of entry knowledge about internet protocol and its application on cyber security. Thank you Professor!

By Chembaev V

Sep 19, 2017

Very useful and user friendly course for the beginners! I really like how it is composed and delivered. Recommend it!

By Md. M S

Apr 30, 2021

This course is very useful for beginner. In this course there are lot of information. Thanks Instructor and Coursera

By Karan k

Oct 23, 2019

Easy to understand and the most important thing is it's flexible. Thanks Coursera for this course. I lersrned alot.

By Hacknel A R d C

Oct 7, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender de manera entendible la profundidad de los sistemas de redes que conectan al mundo.

By Priyanshu P

Aug 9, 2020

This was a course about introduction to TCP/IP and the internet threats and attack and their prevention techniques

By Arthi J

May 10, 2019

Covers the TCP/IP basics very clearly! I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to get a quick primer on the sub

By Faizan A

Nov 4, 2020

this course provides detailed concepts of computer networking protocols for beginners.I would recommend to others

By Aman K

Sep 24, 2020

Best course available on coursera for IP and TCP concept for beginers. they started it from scratch level. thanks

By Rodrigo M

Sep 14, 2020

Excelente! Explica todo muy bien el profesor.

Estaría excelente un segundo curso más profundo y con más práctica.

By Daniel N G

Oct 7, 2019

Muy bueno e interesante, ya que en la universidad no te enseñan todo lo mencionado en la semana 3 a la semana 5.

By Mwamba D S

Oct 3, 2018

Ce cours a ete vraiment enrichissant pour moi, merci a Yonsei University, ainsi qu'a la HCR pour l'opportunite .

By Mkhululi M

Apr 24, 2021

I enjoyed the course and i had fun and the lecture is the best and i am blessed to be one of his student