Back to Tricky American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this course, you’ll practice the sounds of American English that might sometimes be confusing. You'll practice both consonant and vowel sounds. You’ll also learn about the things that give English its special “music,” such as how to stress the right syllable in a word, how to make your voice go up and down in a natural-sounding melody, and how to naturally connect sounds and words. Learning these things will help you speak more clearly and make sure that others can understand what you're saying. This course is useful for English language learners who want to improve pronunciation of American English for better communication. Note that access to all of the lectures and handouts are free to anyone, but the graded assignments and quizzes are only available in the paid version of the course. You will need to submit recordings of your own pronunciation for graded assignments....

FF
Apr 26, 2020

the tutors were explained all subject clearly to us, non boring and easily understood. thankyou for helping us, i'm gonna practice more so i could improve my english pronounciation in the future.

PY
Apr 21, 2020

They helped and taught me about American Englsih Pronunciation correctly which made me improves myself and encourage to speak out much more.\n\nThank you so much for a good course from Coursera.

226 - 250 of 706 Reviews for Tricky American English Pronunciation

By LUIZ F R A

Jul 19, 2020

Very good course and made with care and didactic. I have learned a lot of useful tricks.

By Phanthippa P

May 13, 2020

I like this course so much. This course helped me pronounce English word more correctly.

By Reem A

Apr 25, 2020

I loved this course, it was so good and made me pronounce american english more naturaly

By Navya L

Apr 2, 2021

Great Course I love the way they explain their conceptsthrough live interactive quizzes

By Sanaa T H E

Aug 10, 2020

great course , l learn new pronunciation skills and gain confidence in my pronunciation

By MARÍA A L F

Aug 5, 2020

I improved my pronunciation and it was a pleasure to participate in this online course.

By Tatiana A d C

Jul 21, 2020

The course was very good and I enjoyed the challenge of speaking in English. Thank you!

By Mamdouh M A

It's an amazing and comprehensive course which helped me a lot with improving my accent

By Thunchanok T

Apr 24, 2020

My speaking skill is improving. This course can help me to speak like native speakers.

By Juliana N A L

Apr 6, 2021

It's great for improving English pronunciation and being more confident when speaking

By Heyner J C S

Aug 30, 2020

It was an experience really good about my pronunciation. It course has it everything.

By Oscar F V

Jun 30, 2020

It really helped me to improve. It´s really a new level beyond a plain english class.

By Ewaz r

Apr 27, 2020

It is a great and outstanding course for those who are intrested in American English.

By عبدالرحمن ب

Apr 26, 2020

That was really helpful, now I can understand more Americans easily.

Thank you a lot.

By Wanida P

Apr 24, 2020

I love this course

I have more skill as correct pronunciation, word reduction ,ed,s

By Panpisut A

Apr 9, 2020

This course help improving my pronunciation and understanding, Thank you very much!

By Vinod A

Oct 14, 2020

Its really a useful course. Improved my pronunciation taking this course.Thank you

By Aditya N

Oct 1, 2020

Best course and it covers all the angles with the easiest way to master everything.

By Huda M

Sep 27, 2020

Very attractive course in great ways. The teachers are very nice.

Thanks, Coursera.

By Soumen K B

Sep 20, 2019

I like the way Prof teaches and course structure is very effective for me to learn

By Maria J D

May 15, 2019

I loved this course, I learned a lot. Thanks all teacher, thanks about opportunity.

By Karina M

Sep 3, 2017

Very useful course! I have learned a lot of new things that I will use in practice.

By Dulce C C A

Oct 28, 2020

Exellent, I love all of this clases, are amazing, and my pronunciation its better.

By Nagarjun.M

Jul 29, 2020

This is a great course i was able to learn more about American English thank you.

By Helen U

Jun 26, 2020

It was wonderful doing this course, I have more confidence after taking the course