Back to Tricky American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this course, you’ll practice the sounds of American English that might sometimes be confusing. You'll practice both consonant and vowel sounds. You’ll also learn about the things that give English its special “music,” such as how to stress the right syllable in a word, how to make your voice go up and down in a natural-sounding melody, and how to naturally connect sounds and words. Learning these things will help you speak more clearly and make sure that others can understand what you're saying. This course is useful for English language learners who want to improve pronunciation of American English for better communication. Note that access to all of the lectures and handouts are free to anyone, but the graded assignments and quizzes are only available in the paid version of the course. You will need to submit recordings of your own pronunciation for graded assignments....

FF
Apr 26, 2020

the tutors were explained all subject clearly to us, non boring and easily understood. thankyou for helping us, i'm gonna practice more so i could improve my english pronounciation in the future.

PY
Apr 21, 2020

They helped and taught me about American Englsih Pronunciation correctly which made me improves myself and encourage to speak out much more.\n\nThank you so much for a good course from Coursera.

251 - 275 of 744 Reviews for Tricky American English Pronunciation

By Juliana N A L

Apr 6, 2021

It's great for improving English pronunciation and being more confident when speaking

By Heyner J C S

Aug 30, 2020

It was an experience really good about my pronunciation. It course has it everything.

By Oscar F V

Jun 30, 2020

It really helped me to improve. It´s really a new level beyond a plain english class.

By Ewaz r

Apr 27, 2020

It is a great and outstanding course for those who are intrested in American English.

By عبدالرحمن ب

Apr 26, 2020

That was really helpful, now I can understand more Americans easily.

Thank you a lot.

By Wanida P

Apr 24, 2020

I love this course

I have more skill as correct pronunciation, word reduction ,ed,s

By Kakarla D P

Aug 19, 2021

Very useful course who are really interested to get the real American Pronunciation

By Panpisut A

Apr 9, 2020

This course help improving my pronunciation and understanding, Thank you very much!

By Vinod A

Oct 14, 2020

Its really a useful course. Improved my pronunciation taking this course.Thank you

By Aditya N

Oct 1, 2020

Best course and it covers all the angles with the easiest way to master everything.

By Huda M

Sep 27, 2020

Very attractive course in great ways. The teachers are very nice.

Thanks, Coursera.

By Soumen B

Sep 20, 2019

I like the way Prof teaches and course structure is very effective for me to learn

By Maria J D

May 15, 2019

I loved this course, I learned a lot. Thanks all teacher, thanks about opportunity.

By Karina M

Sep 3, 2017

Very useful course! I have learned a lot of new things that I will use in practice.

By Dulce C C A

Oct 28, 2020

Exellent, I love all of this clases, are amazing, and my pronunciation its better.

By Nagarjun.M

Jul 29, 2020

This is a great course i was able to learn more about American English thank you.

By Helen U

Jun 26, 2020

It was wonderful doing this course, I have more confidence after taking the course

By Kelly d A P

Jun 15, 2020

It's very helpful. I was able to learn tips that I haven't seen before. Thank you!

By HOIKIU L

Jun 6, 2020

Its really helpful to help me to learn the pronunciation of the American English .

By SANAE B

Nov 15, 2020

This course is good for practicing pronunciation American English.

Thanks.

Sanae 😊

By muhammad a z b Z

Jul 27, 2020

They helped me to learn English language.Thanks so much for good course Coursera.

By Menna H

Jun 9, 2020

It was perfect and i have learned a lot of things and my accent gets more better.

By FANG X

Jul 22, 2020

This is an amazing course. IF you want to improve your pronunciation, choose it.

By Evelyn Q

Sep 22, 2021

Excelente curso en el cual puedes mejorar tu pronunciación desde el primer día!

By єlislαทє s

Awesome course!

Helped me to improve my pronunciation as I could never imagined!