Back to Tricky American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this course, you’ll practice the sounds of American English that might sometimes be confusing. You'll practice both consonant and vowel sounds. You’ll also learn about the things that give English its special “music,” such as how to stress the right syllable in a word, how to make your voice go up and down in a natural-sounding melody, and how to naturally connect sounds and words. Learning these things will help you speak more clearly and make sure that others can understand what you're saying. This course is useful for English language learners who want to improve pronunciation of American English for better communication. Note that access to all of the lectures and handouts are free to anyone, but the graded assignments and quizzes are only available in the paid version of the course. You will need to submit recordings of your own pronunciation for graded assignments....

FJ
Aug 16, 2020

This is an amazing course! Finallly I get it the sounds in english and I just learn some tricks for pronunciation. I'm very happy for can understand more english. I strongly recommennd this course!

FF
Apr 26, 2020

the tutors were explained all subject clearly to us, non boring and easily understood. thankyou for helping us, i'm gonna practice more so i could improve my english pronounciation in the future.

176 - 200 of 718 Reviews for Tricky American English Pronunciation

By Diana L S K

Jul 25, 2020

VERY GOOD COURSE !!! I LEARN SO MUCH FROM THIS, NOW I CAN PUT THIS ON PRACTICE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION

By Sourav M

Jun 10, 2020

Its a truly helpful course which has helped me to eradicate my problems of pronunciation. Thanks to the faculties.

By Yoko T

I was able to understand the basics of pronunciation. There are so many things I don't know and I learned a lot.

By Sara M H S

I highly recommend this course, It helped me to improve my American English Pronunciation in a very short time.

By Fatima A

Jun 19, 2020

I highly recommend this course to everyone who faces difficulties while pronouncing American English Language.

By Karmela E G

Jun 11, 2020

I would definitely recommend this course. You will learn a lot from the lesson and the activities are awesome.

By Maria G V B

Amazing course!! Really helpful. It was easy to understand the tricky parts of American English pronunciation.

By Jahidul I M

Apr 10, 2020

an outstanding course filled with important materials to learn American English quite properly and accurately.

By Camilo P

Jan 10, 2020

I think this course it is so important when you are learning English. Now I am a beginner and am very excited.

By hiba s

Apr 26, 2020

Thank you so much for this course it was fun, interesting and filled with many information that I didn't know

By Jane M P

Nov 21, 2020

This course is great! It helped me improve my speaking skills and I enjoyed doing the shadowing activities!

By Izzatullah A

Sep 10, 2018

Well, thanks for the course and i learned a lot of new things here under the supervision of best teachers.

By Oksana G

Aug 11, 2020

A great course to improve your pronunciation! Highly recommended to take. Thank authors and instructors!

By Gabriela C

Jun 9, 2020

It is great for teachers who want to learn more about pronunciation to teach it right to their students.

By Arash A

Jun 7, 2020

It is useful course that is planed using interesting material. Also it is very enjoyable and time saver.

By Rodrigo d S M

Mar 30, 2020

I Loved this course! Not only my pronunciation is better now but it was also a funny and joyful course!!

By TAPAN P J

May 4, 2021

This Course benefits any layperson wanting to learn American English Accent in a lucid and elegant way.

By Свиридова Ю Р

Sep 30, 2020

I am really enjoyed this course and recommend for all who want to improve their English skills.

Thanks!

By Luis W Z N

Jun 2, 2020

The lessons were hand-on and the assignments helped me to achieve my goals. This is only the beginning.

By Enggar A

Thank you very much. This is very good course that can make you can spell like a native American people

By Imankulov R R

Feb 15, 2020

Реально учат произношению и специфике Американского Английского, с возможностью отработки произношения.

By MONICA D O M

Dec 7, 2020

I liked so much this course. I learned more about pronunciation and increase my communication skills.

By Flor d M M

Sep 26, 2020

I loved the course and its methodology. I think homework was a great way to improve my pronunciation.

By Sana R

Jul 25, 2020

This course helped me a lot to speak better and understand American English spoken people. Thank you.

By José A A I

May 1, 2020

This course really helped me a lot because it taught me things about pronunciation that I never knew.