Back to Tricky American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this course, you’ll practice the sounds of American English that might sometimes be confusing. You'll practice both consonant and vowel sounds. You’ll also learn about the things that give English its special “music,” such as how to stress the right syllable in a word, how to make your voice go up and down in a natural-sounding melody, and how to naturally connect sounds and words. Learning these things will help you speak more clearly and make sure that others can understand what you're saying. This course is useful for English language learners who want to improve pronunciation of American English for better communication. Note that access to all of the lectures and handouts are free to anyone, but the graded assignments and quizzes are only available in the paid version of the course. You will need to submit recordings of your own pronunciation for graded assignments....

FJ
Aug 16, 2020

This is an amazing course! Finallly I get it the sounds in english and I just learn some tricks for pronunciation. I'm very happy for can understand more english. I strongly recommennd this course!

FF
Apr 26, 2020

the tutors were explained all subject clearly to us, non boring and easily understood. thankyou for helping us, i'm gonna practice more so i could improve my english pronounciation in the future.

201 - 225 of 718 Reviews for Tricky American English Pronunciation

By Jesús E L D

Apr 13, 2020

This is an excellent course, the class are very clear and you can improve quickly without get boring.

By Lester S E

Nov 2, 2020

Wow!This is an amazing course. I was able to learn the proper pronunciation of the English language.

By María C

Jul 26, 2020

Thanks for this excellent course, it was very entertaining and I managed to improve my pronunciation

By Nancy C M M

Jul 21, 2020

It was an amazing course very useful. I have learned a lot and also I am improving my pronunciation.

By Cəmil F

Oct 17, 2020

I really liked this course, and recommend everyone who wants to improve their pronunciation skills.

By Nayara S S

Aug 5, 2020

Really easy to follow, condensed and precise with what one should practice to have a better accent.

By Samira A

Jun 8, 2020

It is the most helpful and accurate I've done. I learned a lot of skills tools and language skills.

By Pannapon T

May 2, 2020

A very useful course. You sure will learn pronunciation trick for any sound you think is difficult.

By MARCUS F H C

Mar 7, 2019

Great course! It makes us pay attention to the tricky American english pronunciation of some words.

By Kristeen

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent course. I have learned so much and it helped me make my pronunciation skills way better.

By Jazmine G

That was really helpful course and I knew my mistakes.

It helps us to improving our speaking skill.

By Cristall M N

Nov 15, 2020

was an excellent course it give more feedback and help me to increase my skills in pronunciation

By Blanca J B M M

Oct 10, 2020

This course helped me a lot to improve my pronunciation and don't be afraid to speak in English.

By Nahum E Q

Apr 6, 2020

Excellent Source designed for Learners of English, >Highly Recommended !! I enjoyed the course.

By Runzhou Z

Mar 26, 2020

I really like this course. Maybe it seems like being on an introduction level, but it did help!

By Manjunath S

Sep 20, 2020

Excellent course for English learners. This course will help a lot to improve speaking skill.

By Katanyuta M

Oct 3, 2020

This course really helps me improve my pronunciation. I got more confidence to speak English.

By Ahmad S

Sep 1, 2020

A very good course by Coursera I am really impressed by the information that this course had.

By ADRIAN R G

Jun 18, 2020

Aprendes no solo a vocalizar, sino tambien a escuchar y diferenciar los diferentes sonidos :)

By imad o

Jun 10, 2020

it's very useful it helps me a lot. so thanks to the team instructor for this amazing course.

By Robert M

Nov 9, 2020

This is course is amazing, I recommend and says much about the University's language program

By Wesam N

Jul 22, 2020

Very very amazing. I've learned a lot of information. Thanks a million for the great effort

By nour o

Sep 7, 2019

It's was helpful course,and I learned many things from it..

Thanks teachers, thanks Coursera

By Remah A

May 17, 2019

it'll help you but you need to listen more and try more like what they said in every video.

By Fatma E

Jan 24, 2019

this course helped me alot to understad the american accent and it was realy useful to me .