Back to Tricky American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this course, you’ll practice the sounds of American English that might sometimes be confusing. You'll practice both consonant and vowel sounds. You’ll also learn about the things that give English its special “music,” such as how to stress the right syllable in a word, how to make your voice go up and down in a natural-sounding melody, and how to naturally connect sounds and words. Learning these things will help you speak more clearly and make sure that others can understand what you're saying. This course is useful for English language learners who want to improve pronunciation of American English for better communication. Note that access to all of the lectures and handouts are free to anyone, but the graded assignments and quizzes are only available in the paid version of the course. You will need to submit recordings of your own pronunciation for graded assignments....

FJ
Aug 16, 2020

This is an amazing course! Finallly I get it the sounds in english and I just learn some tricks for pronunciation. I'm very happy for can understand more english. I strongly recommennd this course!

FF
Apr 26, 2020

the tutors were explained all subject clearly to us, non boring and easily understood. thankyou for helping us, i'm gonna practice more so i could improve my english pronounciation in the future.

601 - 625 of 725 Reviews for Tricky American English Pronunciation

Jul 5, 2020

GOOD!

By Sudipto D

Dec 21, 2020

Good

By JAYDEEPBHAI R V

Sep 27, 2020

good

By Thilakshi D u

Aug 2, 2020

Good

By Keerthi y

Aug 1, 2020

Good

By nurul f b s

Jul 27, 2020

good

By SOUMYAJIT D

Jun 7, 2020

good

By Mr. T P

Jun 3, 2020

good

By Kevin W A N

May 6, 2020

Good

By Mazharul I S

Apr 28, 2020

Good

By Malipeddi R

Apr 20, 2020

Good

By fahad a s a m

Aug 30, 2019

good

By Dilip K M

Mar 28, 2018