Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

276 - 300 of 1,296 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Arushi T

Sep 12, 2019

This course was extremely insightful and helped me learn a lot more about Design Thinking. It has helped me with my professional growth immensely.

By Vivek B

May 14, 2018

Absolutely Brilliant course, Delivered in simple concise manner. Good example and cases used to illustrate the benefits of Design thinking method.

By GLORIA F T

Apr 17, 2018

Well conceptualized..... and packaged.... Whets your appetite for the concept and has adequate references and well thought out evaluation concept.

By Dov M

Feb 14, 2018

Excellent instructor, well organized, succinct. As a busy professional I thought this class provided excellent value and was time well invested.

By Ricardo L

Jan 24, 2017

Foi um curso incrivelmente prático, que apresentou cases robustos e exemplos muito valiosos. Gostei bastante da dinâmica do cursos e do conteúdo.

By MARYMEL P

Dec 28, 2016

this course helps me a lot. i gain so much information and knowledge in terms of design thinking. thank you for this wonderful and helpful course

By Krishna V

Jun 12, 2018

This course gives an insight into systematic approaches to be followed for innovation . A must needed toolkit for anyone involved in innovation.

By Mozah

Dec 25, 2016

An excellent introduction to design thinking. The stories are great and the tools explained in the course are useful in many sectors of business

By Mayuresh P

May 22, 2019

Excellent course. It is very well paced and rightly explained. Good case study examples and various tools described. Thank you for the efforts.

By Tomasz O

Oct 01, 2019

I finished the course after 1year. I spent a year to introduce the process in my project and i'm more than happy from the results we achieved.

By Oscar R

Sep 24, 2018

Excellent course with very good examples of full scale success. Everybody should take it to open a new way for seeing things. Congratulations!

By Enrique M G

May 02, 2018

The use of examples and explanations from entrepreneaurs and its connections with the experiences and models from the authors were very useful

By Wendy t

Apr 13, 2020

Loved the Prof and guest speakers!!!

Learning and Application Examples were used appropriately

Great mix of video, interviews, and power points

By maria c r n

Feb 13, 2016

One of the best courses I have taken from Coursera. The professor and the team involved in this course are great. Highly value added content.

By Jose J B

Nov 15, 2015

Me gustó mucho el curso pues es muy práctico, corto y se entiende claramente la metodología propuesta para lograr diseñar para la innovación.

By Abraham B

Mar 22, 2020

This course is a very good starting point for someone who wants to design and implement innovation and create solutions in their work field.

By Paul C

Jun 06, 2019

I really loved this trip... I feel it help me to open my mind and reflect about some points of view that were out of my radar. Thanks a lot!

By Joseph P

Jul 18, 2018

Good course for me since I had never heard of Design Thinking before taking this course. Good coverage of all four tool and how to use them.

By Musarrat R

Dec 09, 2017

This is a very informative course. I gained new skills to problem solving. Would have preferred more elaborate notes. and more case studies.

By Pravin P

May 18, 2017

This course helped me understand that innovation needs methodological thinking. There is way to train our team and organization to innovate.

By ASHWIN U S

Nov 27, 2015

Wonderful Course. Got to learn a lot of new and interesting stuff. And interacted with quite a lot of intelligent and enthusiastic learners.

By Edgar I V G

Jun 04, 2020

El curso es muy completo, además de abordar el Design Thinking desde otra perspectiva. La clase de Lauch Learning, es algo extraordinario.

By Rosario M

Apr 21, 2020

Great course! Provides practical examples so that concepts are easy to grasp. Ideal for those that have no experience with Design Thinking.

By Merarí F V

Feb 13, 2020

Great course! I can see a lot of opportunities for innovation. New mindset and new methods when the goal is innovation. Thank you so much!

By Mark D

Apr 13, 2017

Excellent introduction to design thinking, and a great assessment task that applies the theory to a practical scenario. Highly recommended.