Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

301 - 325 of 904 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Jim S

Mar 28, 2016

Excellent course for business leaders to get a flavour of this concept with some real-world case studies. I'm actually making it a compulsory course for my management team.

Clear presentation style pitched at just the right level with bite sized videos that can be watched offline with the App.

Only improvement would be the addition of some quizzes through the course to test understanding.

By Jakub W

Nov 10, 2015

Simply great!

By Bethuel K P

Feb 23, 2018

The ultimate guide for Innovating and designing.

By Shalini K

Aug 13, 2017

It was really helpful!Thank you..

By Saurabh S

Jul 17, 2016

Amazing.The trainers are fabulous.

By CHOUAI A

Dec 12, 2017

Very interesting and instructive, I learned a lot about design thinking !

By Vayssac P

Sep 13, 2016

Excellent! Many thanks for this course. Philippe.

By Paul G

Aug 21, 2017

Very clever storytelling made good picture in my mind and is still there as visual thinking guide.

i have had some courses already that was one of my top 5

By CYRIL R

Feb 01, 2016

Great experience and learned a lot... felling very thankful for the coursera platform.

By Cristina R

Oct 17, 2016

really interesting, many tools to keep going with this topic

By Venkata N K R

Jan 28, 2017

Scientific and detailed approach to Design Thinking for Innovation.

By Igor B

Sep 18, 2016

Very well done and extremely inspiring!

By John K

Nov 08, 2017

Excellent

By Morgana F S M

Oct 09, 2016

Very well made and understandable, with a lot of examples.

Really help me learn and I learned a lot from it!

By DIna M

Apr 18, 2016

Un curso muy bien estructurado. Conceptos claramente explicados y material de apoyo suficiente para poder investigar de manera adicional y profundizar aún mas en los

By Tjerja G

Sep 27, 2017

it was a great course - very inspirational! - loved the input.

By Claudia D

Aug 21, 2017

Información de primer nivel

By Rajesh K

Nov 07, 2016

For a self paced, online course this is an excellent beginners course. The lectures are simple and examples given are very apt. I also liked the peer grading enforced as I could learn from them as well.

By Daniela G V

Feb 02, 2016

A true learning experience. Good for breaking paradigms and think differently plus efficiently

By Noaldo M D F

Apr 16, 2017

VERY INTERESTING AND INNOVATIVE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

By Chen-Yu C

Sep 07, 2017

It is great to get this information. Thank you very much for your help!!!

By Nguyen A

Aug 24, 2017

It provides very useful knowledge and true story! Glad we have Coursera!

By Rajkumar R

Apr 03, 2017

this is a great course for design thiniking - starters

By Tali T

Sep 14, 2017

I enjoyed the course very much, and found it highly insightful. I look forward continuing learning and applying Design Thinking, as it is a great creative and effective approach to any challenge and organization.

I

By Alejandro A

Feb 18, 2017

Great course to support Design Thinking concepts and tools!