Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and taught by top-ranked faculty, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

SP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent program to learn lots of tools towards Design Thinking !! Thanks a lot! Very interactive and the last activity of completing the assignment was very thought provoking !! thanks to all pears!

Aug 30, 2018

This is very good course for every body whatever your background, your education & your job role position. I highly recommend to get this training to change, gain & create your mindset for innovation.

626 - 650 of 2,274 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Khadija M

Jun 28, 2020

This course is great for designers in the creative field and ones who want to continue for higher education.

By Aline B

Jun 6, 2020

The content of the course is very complete and includes examples of companies that we know, very motivating.

By Talitha P

Sep 4, 2019

It was a very insightful experience and I've learned a lot. I'm excited to learn more about Design Thinking.

By MARTINS I N

Jul 16, 2019

I am so thankful to have this opportunity! I have found the course very insightful , enriching and exciting!

By Agustín

Aug 18, 2017

Its a great course, it help me to change and shape the projects forms, and have another vision of the world.

By Tuan R

Sep 2, 2021

Great course. The 4 question approach for design thinking was great and all the stages were explained well.

By Asayil A

Mar 15, 2017

Wonderful Course! There was information and thinking that I could apply to not only my job but my life too!

By Morgana F S M

Oct 9, 2016

Very well made and understandable, with a lot of examples.

Really help me learn and I learned a lot from it!

By Roshini F .

Aug 3, 2020

Design thinking for innovation was good where I was able to learn more about being creative and innovative

By Vaibhav M J

Jun 15, 2020

The faculty and the course was awesome. It covered like everything i needed to know about problem solving.

By Dr. V S K

Jun 2, 2020

EXCELLENT COURSE, WONDERFUL LECTURES AND REWARDING TIME!!!!!!!! KEEP THE GREAT WORK GOING....ALL THE BEST.

By Muminov I B

May 11, 2019

It is a very nice online course for my study a business administration I have ever seen.

Thank you so much!

By Fernando B B

Nov 9, 2017

Very interesting introduction to the methodology brilliantly explained by Jeanne Liedtka. A real pleasure.

By Joan S S M

Aug 16, 2020

muchas gracias, aprendí mucho se que toda esta información me ayudará para mi vida personal y profesional

By Neha T

Dec 18, 2019

Lectures were concise and relevant. Especially appreciate the assignment work and peer assignment review.

By Francisco T

Feb 27, 2019

Good course to learn design thinking for innovation. I enjoyed the material and listening to the content.

By Pratik B

Oct 26, 2020

Good introductory course for design thinking explaining the concept and tools in a nice interactive way.

By Anshul M

Apr 27, 2020

A good primer to design thinking. For a deep dive, Jeanne's book on Designing for Growth is a must read.

By Niranjan K

Feb 18, 2019

The course is well-presented and the techniques taught in this course are amazing. I'm glad I learnt it.

By Vinícius B

Jul 14, 2016

It's a great introductory course about design thinking! short-videos, cases and a nice final project. :)

By Nayra M

Dec 2, 2020

Muy agradable experiencia, información muy interesante. Los videos algo largos, podrían ser mas cortos.

By Erick c

Sep 23, 2020

Outstanding material, the videos about the tools are excellent that teach us a wider scoper for the use

By Muhammad R N

Aug 31, 2020

Very nice course! Now I know everything about design thinking, include innovation. Thank you very much.

By Noman A

Apr 28, 2019

highly recommended to every professional & students who are about to enter in their professional career

By Justin T W

Jun 13, 2017

Great course. I am learning a ton. Lots of access to material that you can use on a day-to-day basis.