Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. For more information on marketing analytics, you may visit; http://dmanalytics.org. You can also follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin; www.linkedin.com/in/rajkumar-venkatesan-14970a3....

Jun 30, 2018

A very good course. If you are a beginner, excellent knowledge gain. If you are a veteran, brilliant refreshing of important concepts and key market indicators. In short, a course worth doing.

PE

Mar 25, 2018

I have learnt a lot. Thanks a Lot to Mr.Rajkumar Venkatesan. Very clear explanation on each and every concept. I have learnt how to apply in real time with the real time data. Great Learning.

126 - 150 of 269 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Sonal M

Jun 23, 2016

A very good course with an excellent Professor who teaches step by step properly.

By Ignacio V

Dec 16, 2015

This course is very hands-on and detailed, unlike other similar ones I've taken. Prof. Raj does and excellent job combining the "soft" (design, branding, communicaiton, etc.) and "hard" skills (number crunching, formulas, etc.). You will learn how to back-up your arguments with figures and analyze how your actions impact KIPs in your company

By Sal S S

Jul 27, 2017

Perfect starter pack.

By sara

Sep 30, 2017

Rich methodology and detail interpretation, highly recommend~

By Santiago C

Dec 14, 2015

Great course

By Mark R

Aug 24, 2016

I would recommend this course to anyone who is looking to learn some high-level methods of assess a business' value, customer value and product value. The course also provided methods of measuring the bottom line contributions of previous, current and planned marketing campaigns; and approaches to A/B test these campaigns. Lastly, I would recommend purchasing the book that professor Raj Venkatesan co-wrote to gain a more complete understanding of Marketing Analytics.

By Amrita S

Apr 19, 2016

Everythibg under one roof. This was really helpful for my job interview

By suman s j

Nov 02, 2017

Thank you so much for such an amazing course!!

By sanket p

Jul 22, 2017

Super Course !

By Michael W

May 30, 2017

I would like to thank anyone who is involved in realising this course and of course Prof. Venkatesan for offering and presenting this course in a very interesting way. Prof. Venkatesan brings passion and fun into the course which infects you as a student and keeps you motivated and focused. Thank you.

By Alonzo E

Dec 15, 2016

Excellent approach to marketing analytics, but might need to be more rigurous about econometric modeling

By ankur s

May 24, 2017

excellent

By Subhashree N

Mar 04, 2016

fantastic

By Nguyen B V

Jul 15, 2017

it is one of the best online courses I have ever participated in

By Evan W

Apr 30, 2017

I had a great time learning about measuring brand assets, marketing return on investment, and customer lifetime value. Thank you to Raj, his team, and that darn squash for getting me through it! Highly recommend this course to others looking for a refresher course or a solid intro to Marketing Analytics.

By Surya V y

May 18, 2018

It was a really useful course, I liked the content and experiments portion was extremely useful for my internship.

Waiting for the course certificate!!!

By Anupama S

Feb 04, 2018

Loved the course content and the teaching methodology. Raj was witty and very patient in explaining the concept in-depth. The case studies and the quizzes were very useful.

By Pradeep E

Mar 25, 2018

Jun 17, 2017

everything is being explained and taught in a very systematic manner

By Anuj S

Jun 29, 2017

Very We

By Mayank M

Nov 21, 2017

cd

By Maleah M

Apr 03, 2019

Learned WAY more than I could have ever hoped, my brain hurt a little at points, which I take as a great sign. I absolutely adored the professor, he's odd comic relief and rationalization of his environment was awesome.

By gajraj s p

Apr 30, 2019

VERY USEFUL COURSE FOR MARKETING AND SALRS PROFESSINALS.

By GOUTHAM S K

May 06, 2019

Was an excellent opportunity to shine myself and I thank the mentor and the Course ra platform for providing me a great opportunity to share your knowledge.

By Alejandra D

Mar 31, 2019

Great Marketing Analytics Tools. I recommend it!