Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. For more information on marketing analytics, you may visit; http://dmanalytics.org. You can also follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin; www.linkedin.com/in/rajkumar-venkatesan-14970a3....

Jun 30, 2018

A very good course. If you are a beginner, excellent knowledge gain. If you are a veteran, brilliant refreshing of important concepts and key market indicators. In short, a course worth doing.

PE

Mar 25, 2018

I have learnt a lot. Thanks a Lot to Mr.Rajkumar Venkatesan. Very clear explanation on each and every concept. I have learnt how to apply in real time with the real time data. Great Learning.

1 - 25 of 256 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Manish T

Apr 19, 2016

Good theoretical knowledge. The program create awareness about Marketing analytics, The program could be improved with more detailed examples across different industry. It would be logical to have a part 2 where theory is applied for practical learning.

By Stefano A M

Jun 15, 2017

basic. Not advanced enough no real analysis to be done. no hands on activity

the whole course can be summarised with little more then the 3/4 fomula's cheatsheet + few slides +a bit of common sense.

The level is similar to a 1st year marketing major bachelor degree.

By Ni P C D S

Nov 28, 2018

It is a good course and it develops my insight in marketing analytics which will help me in my further career in business area

By Siddharth S

Dec 29, 2018

It is a very knowledgeable course. I am extremely grateful to Professor Venkatesan for teaching this course of 'Marketing Analytics' and making us understand the concepts in a sequential manner. Thank you

By Oana T

Feb 06, 2019

It's my first contact with this discipline and I really appreciate that it's very friendly with beginners. They provide clear explanations and relevant examples to which one can easy relate, as the companies are well known to the public. Highly recommended for those who make their first steps under the marketing curtains

By Alejandro L

Feb 05, 2019

great course

By Sanni T E

Mar 21, 2019

a once in a life time experience for my career in marketing, the course was awesome, effective lectures and relevant test.

By Anne C S

Mar 03, 2019

Very informative! Had to go over some videos a couple of times, especially when there were some equations involved. Professor is great and very engaging, quizzes and assignments really measured for understanding. Real case studies and examples. Highly recommended!

By Arkana K

Mar 25, 2019

I really liked the way Prof. Rajkumar Venkatesan made the most toughest concepts easier to understand. And I will be really missing this course and its very addictive.

By Maleah M

Apr 03, 2019

Learned WAY more than I could have ever hoped, my brain hurt a little at points, which I take as a great sign. I absolutely adored the professor, he's odd comic relief and rationalization of his environment was awesome.

By Alejandra D

Mar 31, 2019

Great Marketing Analytics Tools. I recommend it!

By Comfort B

Apr 08, 2019

I learnt a lot about using analytics to measure your marketing efforts in order to make an informed business decision. The course was designed to ensure that one really grasps the essence of marketing analytics. Kudos to Raj and his team!

By Golla R

Mar 04, 2019

Mr. Raj's lecture is very understandable, course was very convenient and allows us to reset the deadline. i recommend this course.

By PRADYUMNA R

Mar 08, 2019

Great learning experience and good exposure

By SUMIT K S

Mar 17, 2019

The course was good and detailed made me understand basics of analytics.

By Praneet M K

Jan 06, 2019

course is awesome but it could be more analytical. more algorithms could have explained in addition to regression. Over all its good. waiting for my certificate

By Vivek R

Dec 23, 2018

course is awesome and got a lot of interesting things

By Rabi k s

Jul 10, 2018

Great work By Raj and coursera team

By GEMMA J

Jul 17, 2018

Professor Raj is very nice. He explains it way that it's very easy to comprehend and not too overwhelming in terminologies. It is very useful for my marketing career

Good luck Prof Raj

By Salah e o

Jan 15, 2018

Useful courses thank you.

By Raul J B

Mar 22, 2018

I’m very happy whit the thing I’ve learnt

By Jorge P

Aug 21, 2017

Informative, entertaining, and well laid out course on the basics of marketing analytics and how to apply them in the real world to optimize resource allocation. Enjoyed it and learned a lot. Recommended!

By david g

Oct 01, 2016

great basic work to grow upon

By Guilherme M

Jun 19, 2017

Incredible

By Amritpaul S

Jan 24, 2016

Amazing course. But buying certificate is not good