Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. For more information on marketing analytics, you may visit; http://dmanalytics.org. You can also follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin; www.linkedin.com/in/rajkumar-venkatesan-14970a3....

Jun 30, 2018

A very good course. If you are a beginner, excellent knowledge gain. If you are a veteran, brilliant refreshing of important concepts and key market indicators. In short, a course worth doing.

PE

Mar 25, 2018

I have learnt a lot. Thanks a Lot to Mr.Rajkumar Venkatesan. Very clear explanation on each and every concept. I have learnt how to apply in real time with the real time data. Great Learning.

1 - 25 of 229 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Martez M

Jun 24, 2019

Class was wonderful and very insightful. It was challenging and I had to work very hard. The only negative, is no access to a professor, mentor, or any other class governance to help you out with questions. Teachers never respond to emails or questions. Otherwise, highly recommended!

By Suraj B

Jun 18, 2019

best in class, Prof. Raj is exceptionally well in his concepts. Much needed for students like me who are marketing hustlers.

By Anagha S

Jun 17, 2019

the course has a nice pace and you tend to understand the concepts quite clearly. Te practice tests are made in such a manner, that you get to revise the concepts well!

By Vinay P

Jun 15, 2019

Good explanation with a number of real-life cases.

By Dhaval K B

Jun 13, 2019

A great course to start understanding the basics of analytics.

By Angela P

Jun 11, 2019

The professor's joke about the vegetables and squashes are very bad jokes and becomes very annoying as the class goes one. The numbers are old and should be updated. The content is very light and the application exercises are not very applicable in real life. Peer-reviews are so subjective... But i learned a few things, so not all bad I guess

By Surya N

Jun 10, 2019

Excellent course and very good explanation of the concepts.

By Ralitsa T

Jun 07, 2019

I would suggest supporting the new terminology with more examples.

By Leo B Y

Jun 07, 2019

Too much maths. I nearly died. But I had fun. Thanks Raj, you're the best.

By karthik P

Jun 03, 2019

Best Course to learn Marketing Analytics...

By

May 29, 2019

Teaching was excellent and interesting.Professor taught from the basics of marketing analytics.

By NILESH A

May 23, 2019

The course is really great! Had an awesome 5 weeks of learning. Truly worth taking and great learning experience. 10/10

By Neeraj G

May 22, 2019

Course is divide into 5 modules, and explain everything briefly.

By NIKHIL D J

May 19, 2019

Perfect course to refresh your acumen on media attributes, regression analysis and ROI varieties that influence the present age of marketing. Delivers on important components of marketing elements such as CLV, Brand Architecture management, casual research and lift calculations with real world experimentation for a thorough and sustainable understanding.

By Shubham K

May 19, 2019

nice

By Sidra J

May 12, 2019

Absolutely a wonderful and knowledgeable session. Anyone can learn from the real time examples and relate it to their marketing analysis.

By Josephine F

May 06, 2019

The professor was great! Easy to understand. Loved how I could pause my course when I needed and resume anytime that was convenient to my schedule. I learned a lot about what it takes to make a good marketing decision. Hope to use what I learned in real life marketing experiments.

-Josephine Fermanian

Founder of Mother of Innovation

By GOUTHAM S K

May 06, 2019

Was an excellent opportunity to shine myself and I thank the mentor and the Course ra platform for providing me a great opportunity to share your knowledge.

By gajraj s p

Apr 30, 2019

VERY USEFUL COURSE FOR MARKETING AND SALRS PROFESSINALS.

By Avaneesh k

Apr 28, 2019

More content would be more beneficial.

By Comfort B

Apr 08, 2019

I learnt a lot about using analytics to measure your marketing efforts in order to make an informed business decision. The course was designed to ensure that one really grasps the essence of marketing analytics. Kudos to Raj and his team!

By ctvv3010

Apr 06, 2019

I like the course in general, but I think marketing analytics will have many more contents than this course contains. Also, some of the calculations in this course are hard to follow. I like the assignments.

By Maleah M

Apr 03, 2019

Learned WAY more than I could have ever hoped, my brain hurt a little at points, which I take as a great sign. I absolutely adored the professor, he's odd comic relief and rationalization of his environment was awesome.

By Alejandra D

Mar 31, 2019

Great Marketing Analytics Tools. I recommend it!

By Arkana K

Mar 25, 2019

I really liked the way Prof. Rajkumar Venkatesan made the most toughest concepts easier to understand. And I will be really missing this course and its very addictive.