Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business (Provider #2122) has been approved by PMI to issue 12 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Course ID: FPM141, PDU Claim Code: 21228LCBDX)...

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

TL
Jan 7, 2021

This course satisfied my desire to learn about Project Planning and Management at a high level. Yael's content and delivery meet my needs and I highly recommend this course to anyone involved in R&D.

451 - 475 of 1,343 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Lindon H

Oct 26, 2020

Very informative. Enhanced my critical thinking ability. Thought me how to measure performance/results.

By Umer R

Jul 14, 2020

This course helped me to learn the basics of project management. Excellent way of teaching. Recommended

By Saad S

Apr 28, 2020

Greatly organized. More than what expected.Really great teacher, her method and her energy of delivery.

By Md. A N

Apr 13, 2020

I've been searching a course on Proj. Management on coursera for a long time. Found this one very good.

By Roxana B

Jan 15, 2017

Very interesting info with regards to project menegement. I appreciated the applied excel and Microsoft

By Suraj K

Sep 26, 2020

This course is really good for understanding project planning and management for new project managers.

By Abiri T I

Mar 3, 2020

I can proudly say, I have been properly equipped for project planning and management even in the wild.

By ROGER M

May 22, 2019

The way the teacher explain this course is plain and simple.

In summary to me this is awesome course!

By Abshir H S

May 9, 2018

I am very interested to graduate about this course in order to practice my current work to this course

By Ashutosh T

Jan 3, 2021

Amazing course for understanding fundamentals of project planning and management. Highly recommended.

By Christian A

Nov 13, 2020

Great course and great job by the instructor. Very easy to listen to and information easy to consume.

By Daiveek P

Sep 25, 2020

Clearly broke down the pattern on how to analyze and work with project. Very helpful and informative.

By Ismail K I

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent!

Very Important, easy to learn and well organized

Thanks alot for everything in this course!

By Anthony B

Nov 29, 2019

Great introductory course for PM. Also a good way to earn contact hours for PMI application or PDUs.

By Seiilkhan T Z

Jun 27, 2018

This basic course on project management helped me a lot to understand what it is. Coursera forward!!!

By Farhan A

Sep 15, 2020

Very informative and full of knowledge. It enables you to think any project with different approach.

By David M

Sep 11, 2020

Very structured and motivated teacher who will provide you with all essentials on Project Management

By Agyemang O

Sep 9, 2020

This is a well-thought course. Enough to equip learners with the necessary project management skills

By Korede J

Aug 8, 2020

I absolutely loved the class. it was easy to comprehend and the Lecturer did really well. Thank you.

By Myra S

May 3, 2020

Totally enjoyable and interesting. It was a well structured course, easy to follow and understand.

By Eric G

Feb 20, 2019

Solid overview of Project Planning and Management. I appreciated how well this course was executed.

By Dustin C

Jul 4, 2017

I learned a lot! Definitely worth my time and money do engage in learning something new. Thank you!

By Shafiq A B

Oct 18, 2020

A great overview of the process of project management. Very easy to understand. Good for beginners.

By KARINA D C L D R

Aug 30, 2020

this course is excellent, i learned about the basics concepts and the examples are super preactices

By Ka F N

Apr 22, 2017

Easy to follow and practical advise even for someone coming from a scientific, research background.