Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects....

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

SH
Mar 18, 2018

The course provided a good introductory lessons on project planning and management. The course was organized clearly with interesting exercises and the instructions were helpful. Thank you very much.

551 - 575 of 1,403 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Mia S C

Jan 5, 2021

Content is useful to project planning and management and is great for a beginner level.

By NABILAH B S

Nov 25, 2020

really helpful and interesting especially when we get to learn from real life situation

By Seshaiah V

Sep 14, 2020

I am happy to completing this certification which is provided by Coursera

Thanks so much

By Thamilarasi S

Jul 27, 2020

Really good training to take it , definitely will help the Manager to plan and execute.

By Bien A A D V

Learned a lot about project management and planning. Will recommend this to my friends!

By Samwel H

Feb 21, 2018

It is the best course, It has equipped me with a lot more of project management skills.

By Alok M

Jan 17, 2017

Excellent and focused material with quiz designed to test the fundamentals. Great work!

By Neha M

Oct 24, 2016

Interactive sessions with lots of useful assignments. Found the course helpful. Thanks!

By Md. R R

Jan 10, 2021

I liked the course. Contents are rich and provides a guideline in enriching knowledge.

By R A

Sep 30, 2020

it has been informative and interactive, mastering the principles through case studies

By Amit K

Jan 22, 2021

This course is very useful and knowledgeable for carrier growth and enhance upskills.

By Chee M F

Oct 25, 2020

Clear and very structure course. great example which include software usage. great.

By Ravikumar B

Oct 13, 2020

This course was helpful understanding fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By Stephen P

Sep 11, 2020

Excellent instruction, well paced, clear, concise, great to have pdf's of the slides.

By Ade A P

Jul 14, 2020

Very well-explained and easy to understand, overall a very helpful course, thank you.

By Abhijeet P

Gives absolute brief idea of project management. It is especially good for beginners.

By JD

Apr 28, 2018

Awesome Value! Excellent Summary and Review for refreshing and updating my PM Skills!

By Kerry

Apr 14, 2020

Great course. Alot of information covered but it was easy to follow and understand.

By Jacques M S

Mar 17, 2020

Le cours liste de manière succinte, les concepts-clés pour une Planification efficac

By MOSTAFA I M M S

Dec 10, 2018

Thanks for instructor, it was very good course and provide clear knowledge about PM,

By Minira S

Jun 5, 2016

Very informative and easy understandable for a newbie in Project Management like me.

By Edwin

Jan 6, 2021

A great online learning experience, can recommend it to all Capgemini team members.

By Muhiadin A J

Oct 16, 2020

I'm glad that I did it !

First of all I wanna say thanks to my dearest Lecturer Yeal

By Edwin R

Jul 30, 2019

Greato for learning or refreshing the Project planning and management fundamentals!

By Osawere W O

Oct 17, 2017

This is so helpful. I needed a little information and I got full knowledge. Thanks