Back to Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia

Projects are all around us. Virtually every organization runs projects, either formally or informally. We are engaged in projects at home and at work. Across settings, planning principles and execution methodologies can offer ways in which projects can be run more effectively and efficiently. Project management provides organizations (and individuals) with the language and the frameworks for scoping projects, sequencing activities, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks. This is an introductory course on the key concepts of planning and executing projects. We will identify factors that lead to project success, and learn how to plan, analyze, and manage projects. Learners will be exposed to state-of-the-art methodologies and to considering the challenges of various types of projects. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business (Provider #2122) has been approved by PMI to issue 12 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Course ID: FPM141, PDU Claim Code: 21228LCBDX)...

FG
Apr 1, 2020

It helped e to understand the specifications of project management in such ways. It is a really helpful education. I will apply mt earnings to my job and I am sure I will see the difference of my look

FF
Dec 31, 2020

This is very good course to understand the fundamentals of project planning and management. The instructor explain the concept in a simple way. There are good examples given to understand the course.

551 - 575 of 1,352 Reviews for Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management

By MOSTAFA I M M S

Dec 10, 2018

Thanks for instructor, it was very good course and provide clear knowledge about PM,

By Minira S

Jun 5, 2016

Very informative and easy understandable for a newbie in Project Management like me.

By Edwin

Jan 6, 2021

A great online learning experience, can recommend it to all Capgemini team members.

By Muhiadin A J

Oct 16, 2020

I'm glad that I did it !

First of all I wanna say thanks to my dearest Lecturer Yeal

By Edwin R

Jul 30, 2019

Greato for learning or refreshing the Project planning and management fundamentals!

By Osawere W O

Oct 17, 2017

This is so helpful. I needed a little information and I got full knowledge. Thanks

By Antonio R

Dec 7, 2015

Great course! I have refreshed the project management techniques studied years ago.

By Jonathan T

Oct 24, 2020

Really good introduction to principles of project planning and project management.

By Reuben J C

Aug 9, 2020

It was a great experience. Loved it. Thank you yael mam for the wonderful class...

By Anantharaj B

Jul 27, 2020

Essential for all budding Managers to move way forward with confidence backed with

By mohana d

superb and exciting fully understood the details of Project planning and execution

By Jeff S

Aug 18, 2020

Really enjoyed the course. I learned alot and am looking forward to taking more.

By Sarah H

Apr 15, 2020

Really comprehensive program. Well organised and interesting. I've learned a lot.

By dhron c

Feb 4, 2020

it was nice course where you learn project management skills and how to manage it

By Erik M

Feb 22, 2018

Excellent introduction course that put words on my accumulated project knowledge.

By Sean C

Jan 5, 2018

Very good broad outline project planning. It also had example to reinforce ideas.

By Anoop P C

Sep 18, 2016

I enjoyed the course very well. Just glad to know some aspects I hardly heard of.

By Tanel L

Sep 15, 2020

Quite well done for a short course. Very detailed. No time spent on empty words.

By Camilla B R

Very interesting introduction to some of he main concepts in Project Management.

By Mohammad E

Jun 16, 2019

The perfect course to take to start your online course certificate portfolio. Hi

By Muhammad K

Apr 7, 2017

Learn a lot of new things to improve my knowledge and skills on micromanagement.

By Katso L B

Sep 9, 2020

A journey that was worth taking and an engaging lecturer made it even more fun.

By PRAVEEN R

Jun 28, 2019

Excellent Course with an excellent overview of project planning and management.

By Bogdan V L

Jun 10, 2018

A very good introduction to PM and the Agile section was very much appreciated.

By Ruxandra B

Nov 13, 2017

A great course that will teach you the basics of planning and project managing.