Back to Weight Management: Beyond Balancing Calories

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Weight Management: Beyond Balancing Calories by Emory University

Across the globe, more people are suffering from obesity than at any other time in our history. Why has obesity become so common and so challenging? In this course, we will look at the root cause of obesity, as explained by the latest science. We will see how our food environment has evolved over the last half-century, and how it is altering our biology to over-consume calories and resist sustained weight loss. We will also see how stress, a sedentary lifestyle, and inadequate sleep disrupt our appetite control system to promote gaining weight. By developing a better understanding of the physiology behind obesity, you will learn how to work with your body to prevent and manage weight gain. This course will also provide practical tools and strategies for creating a long-term, sustainable weight management plan to leverage your habits and your surroundings....

M

May 20, 2019

Great course! Very informative. Reveals practical and effective steps that will help you knock off some pounds and keep it off. It's a course worth taking.

FZ

May 22, 2019

This is a very well structured course with useful and relevant resources and reads. Highly recommended!

1 - 12 of 12 Reviews for Weight Management: Beyond Balancing Calories

By Ahmed A

Mar 19, 2019

I love this course it has all information you need to lose weight and balancing calories thank you so much

but its not have eafe student to achieve the assignment in this course so i recommend that chang the assignment to quisez per week

By Ai

Apr 08, 2019

thanks everyone for this course!

By Magdalene M A

May 20, 2019

By Yurielis A

May 30, 2019

AMAZING

By Christina

Aug 04, 2019

Very interesting information and resources to understanding the human body and weight.

By Fan Y Z

May 22, 2019

By Rodrigo F

Jun 13, 2019

eye opening advice. can be implemented into your daily life.

By Dasha P

Sep 26, 2019

Great course about how to manage your weight in the long-term perspective

By Mara H

Oct 07, 2019

I learned a great deal about the science of weight loss and why behavior change is difficult when our bodies are not programmed to function optimally on a processed diet as well as not programmed to lose weight.

By Alina U

Oct 14, 2019

very informative

By Sevil S K

Sep 10, 2019

In my healthy life journey this course helped me to be more conscious about mindful eating. Hope I can act as the way I learn here.

Sep 16, 2019