Back to Weight Management: Beyond Balancing Calories

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Weight Management: Beyond Balancing Calories by Emory University

Across the globe, more people are suffering from obesity than at any other time in our history. Why has obesity become so common and so challenging? In this course, we will look at the root cause of obesity, as explained by the latest science. We will see how our food environment has evolved over the last half-century, and how it is altering our biology to over-consume calories and resist sustained weight loss. We will also see how stress, a sedentary lifestyle, and inadequate sleep disrupt our appetite control system to promote gaining weight. By developing a better understanding of the physiology behind obesity, you will learn how to work with your body to prevent and manage weight gain. This course will also provide practical tools and strategies for creating a long-term, sustainable weight management plan to leverage your habits and your surroundings....

CH

Invalid date

There was very good information to learn from this course. One frustration was the peer reviewed assignments. I do think that you should not have course reading materials that require a subscription.

TR

Invalid date

Very insightful sessions on the issue of Weight loss. the course scientifically explains the whole idea of how weight loss can be achieved. It has changed my approach towards life and eating.

226 - 250 of 365 Reviews for Weight Management: Beyond Balancing Calories

By 中本D

Dec 10, 2022

Awesome! It blows my mind really

By Dina A S

Aug 8, 2020

Very Nice and Informative Course

By Ai

Apr 8, 2019

thanks everyone for this course!

By Md. A I

Sep 16, 2020

I have learned a lot of things.

By Dennis L

Apr 25, 2022

Overall, good and recommended!

By NAVDEEP S

Dec 6, 2020

very nice course and flexible

By Elsayed A S N

Aug 8, 2022

its very informative course

By Bárbara B A

Nov 19, 2019

Great and practical course!

By CARLOS A T M

Sep 23, 2020

The best! Really helpful!!

By Sngi S

Nov 25, 2023

It so helpful and good 👍

By WAEL B

Apr 26, 2022

دورة ممتازة شكراً لكم ! .

By anurag h t

Sep 7, 2021

it was a great experience

By Leone d P O