Back to Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content by University of Pennsylvania

Ever wondered why some things become popular, and other don't? Why some products become hits while others flop? Why some ideas take off while others languish? What are the key ideas behind viral marketing? This course explains how things catch on and helps you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You'll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, "Contagious: Why Things Catch On," Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on....

ML
Aug 21, 2018

This course is very interesting, helpful and fit to most of people who are working with content, especially for those want to make your content effective to the target audience. I love this course. <3

NR
Jul 25, 2020

Educational and eye opening, the instructor offered amazing content with examples and links to further look into the topics mentioned. A great tool to have for anyone in business, sales, or marketing.

251 - 275 of 1,440 Reviews for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

By Aphelele J

Mar 26, 2021

The content is very informative and provides an understanding of why some things become popular than other and how to market your product or service to better reach more audience

By Marie-Laure L

May 16, 2020

It’s an interesting and fun course if marketing and content creation are applicable to your career. I took this class while unemployed and it was such a breeze. Highly recommend!

By James H

Aug 31, 2019

The course teach me lots of stratagies and methods that make me get to know about how the contagious marketing skills are crafted. It is really helpful to my future developement.

By Idan L

Sep 22, 2017

Finally a course that breaks down the components of what is engaging (or at least memorable) and what is not. It would actually have been longer! I would have loved to hear more.

By Shubham J

Aug 19, 2016

Professor Jonah has beautifully captured and simply explained the real life examples around us. The found the course really intriguing. Moreover, it isn't very demanding as well!

By Carlos A

It's very fun to watch with some brilliant Ad examples. It's only too expensive for me to buy a certificate (87€ for a 4 hour course isn't worth it). Anyways, loved the course !

By Mah S

Sep 14, 2020

It was a great course.

Would you please let me know when you will send my certificate?

Seyedeh Fatemeh Mostafvai Shirazi

PhD in Tourism Business and Marketing

By Mike H

Feb 9, 2018

Great Course. You been to develop a thought process that enables you to underrstand how crafting content to engage social and the different strategies depending on the product

By Michelle M

Mar 17, 2017

The course was presented in a manner that kept me engaged every step of the way. It helped me to think about my business marketing differently. Thank you for this introduction.

By Anna V

Jan 26, 2016

Insightful course with basics of communications provided in understandable well-structured and concise format. Friendly professor and a lot of illustrative examples. Perfect :)

By Marta T d v

This course is really useful, because it starts by giving a general idea about Viral Marketing and then, It describes each topic and helps to better understand the phenomenom.

By S D F

May 3, 2020

I loved learning new things about how to make ideas stick and opened my eyes to how I can best use my network and leverage my ideas moving forward. Definitely would recommend.

By Hermano H C d S

Jan 6, 2021

An amazing experience, Jonah gave me so much insights about selling make things viral, those who like the psychology way or even selling job must join the course, it's worth.

By Kabir P

Jan 4, 2021

Loved it. Clear, educational, and to the point. I now use this information to enhance my social media influence to spread the word of responsible spearfishing! @kabzfreediver

By Maurizio M

Apr 11, 2020

Why some things are popular is not random, it´s a science, a science that is explained here. Incredible Course, learned a lot from it and will now apply it in my businesses!

By Taylor R

Jun 23, 2020

Prof. Berger is an engaging professor. The case studies helped solidify & better understand the concepts. Even if you have a marketing background, this is a great refresher.

By Paresh B

Mar 5, 2016

The contents of this course is just awesome and a must do course for anyone looking for an expertise in marketing.

Thank you Coursera for making this course available to us.

By Kevin R

Apr 22, 2018

Very helpful and informative. Easy to follow and the lecturer is clear and concise with everything.

I definitely learned a lot and can use these strategies in the workplace

By Vivek S

Aug 2, 2017

This course was extremely engaging and useful. Clear examples and amazing explanations. I learned a lot from it and I will definitely implement everything that was taught.

By Gabrielle V

Jan 20, 2021

I finished this course feeling satisfied. Professor Berger was also very engaging and easy to follow, and this course made me reassess how I brand and market my business.

By Shannon B

Oct 20, 2020

This course so informative. I learned so much that I’ve gone back and rewatched each lesson just to really get a better understanding of use to apply this to my business.

By Wandile M

Jan 2, 2020

The professor shares really great concepts that break down how social marketing works. I was able to analyse my own campaigns and identify ways that I could improve them.

By Садыков Ч З

Nov 7, 2018

Professor Berger is a talented lecturer who is equally charismatic and competent. The clash of a theory with practical examples was more like fireworks. Wonderful course.

By Clemdon S R B

Jul 19, 2017

It was an excellent experience all together and fell like i am in a better position to do my work as it relates to marketing. Thank you so much for making this available.

By Robert A C

Nov 25, 2020

Very useful and can help people work better on their personal and professional strategies for promoting themselves or their business. Easy going course with great value.