Back to Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content by University of Pennsylvania

Ever wondered why some things become popular, and other don't? Why some products become hits while others flop? Why some ideas take off while others languish? What are the key ideas behind viral marketing? This course explains how things catch on and helps you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You'll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, "Contagious: Why Things Catch On," Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on....

NR

Jul 26, 2020

Educational and eye opening, the instructor offered amazing content with examples and links to further look into the topics mentioned. A great tool to have for anyone in business, sales, or marketing.

RC

Dec 21, 2018

Pleasant tone, many tangible illustrations that bring the theory to life. Well-balanced pace. Could be complemented by a practical exercise - but perfect for working professionals who have less time.

201 - 225 of 1,321 Reviews for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

By Vidya K

Jun 03, 2020

The course was interesting as in my opinion it not only touched on marketing but also social psychology. In addition all the material was presented fairly well with an ample amount of examples.

By Vineet N G

Apr 18, 2020

I loved this course as it provided insight into crafting Contagious Content.

"Only 7% of word of mouth is online" was a revelation. Thank You, Prof. Berger & Coursera, for offering this course.

By Dhruv P

Apr 16, 2020

Amazing course taught with great examples. Associate Prof. Jonah is an awesome tutor. Thank you for teaching me in such a great way. Great experience to learn from this resource. Really Happy.

By Mirna O

Feb 07, 2017

Very simple but insightful course! The videos were of high quality, the professor communicated very well the subject, and I like the homework load that wasn't that much so I can stay focused.

By Nickle L

Jan 30, 2017

The tips and principles that I learned from this course is priceless. I can't wait to apply them to my business. Thanks very much professor. I also consider to buy the book for my references.

By Gehad M

Jul 30, 2016

This is the first online course I've completed. I really found it so useful that I took several notes. Looking forward to another advanced course in the same field and by the same instructor.

By Sukaina

Jul 05, 2019

I'm still in the middle of the way and yet many thoughts and ideas have changed and improved in the marketing field as I'm working on my own project, it worths enrolling, thank you so much!!

By David B G

Apr 20, 2020

Excellent course. Professor Jonah Berger really has mastery in helping the student to learn significantly; I like the way he teaches, he’s an expert in his area. Couldn’t be more satisfied!

By Susanne S

Jul 23, 2019

The course helped me to get a great overview of the scientific background for Viral Marketing and key factors to keep in mind when building a now marketing strategy for a product oder idea.

By Lau J H

Mar 04, 2018

As a content producer, I found this course to be perfect for what I need to be successful in my day-to-day responsibilities. I also have the book and this makes for a great companion to it!

By Sameer G

Sep 05, 2020

One of the most thought provoking and insight giving course in have completed. It is going to help me in my future life abundantly. Jonah Berger is a genius. very happy with the learnings.

By Mauro

Aug 24, 2017

Excelent course, a lot of useful and interesting examples and very clear explanations. Please do a version 2 with deeper information and some practical examples for students to do. Cheers.

By Jon G

Mar 22, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content! Jonah Berger does a fantastic job. I look forward to reading his book The Catalyst - How to Change Anyone’s Mind.

By Asma A

Aug 06, 2017

great course! easy to understand and easy to complete! Not to mention, the course videos itself are very engaging and well crafted. Thanks for making it available online and free of cost!

By 武利鑫

Jun 14, 2016

This course is very useful for marketers and advertisers , because craft customers content is the first stage for sales, viral marketing will help firm got many customers in a short time.

By Dipra J

The whole course was very interesting and helped me to learn new startegies. I really liked the way Mr. Jonah explained a topic seamlessly and used examples to make it clear. Thank you!

By Anna S R

Oct 27, 2017

Very interesting information and great teacher! It's hard for me to focus on things and he managed to get my unbiased attention thanks to talking clearly, easy and using good examples.

By Anna A

Apr 23, 2017

Fantastic course!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I started it because of natural curiosity, but I found so many useful tips for my job!!!!! It's incredible!!!!

Brief, informative and gripping!

By Jeevan L

Jul 14, 2020

Extremely thankful to Coursera and Professor Jonah Berger for such informative content. I will be revisiting the videos, gonna be very useful for myself and my students. Big thanks.

By Vladislav T

Jun 14, 2016

I find this course absolutely useful and interesting. Profesor Jonah explains all topics so clearly that is is impossible not to understand it. Looking forward to buy one of his books

By Itika V

Jun 05, 2020

Professor Berger was really illustrative, all the examples he gave during the lecture not only helped to understand the ideas completely but also made the lectures super interesting.

By CHANDRAKETAN S

May 02, 2017

Nicely planned with the factors about marketing being discussed in detail. A Must for any person as it teaches a lot about communication, human behavior as well as our own responses.

By Kunga S

May 15, 2018

It is an amazing course. Simple yet explains quite a lot about marketing through effective examples.

A must to learn course for everyone and at any level , beginner or intermediate.

By Lokesh M

Aug 06, 2017

This is the best marketing information course ever I've seen... Amazing insights into the Science behind the Hit or Flop of the product or campaign... Thank you so much Professor...

By Mugdha B

Feb 05, 2017

It was a very helpful course. Mr. Berger was exceptional with his examples and explanation. His book is exemplary. I find use of his concepts in my daily business conduct. Thanks!