Back to Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content by University of Pennsylvania

Ever wondered why some things become popular, and other don't? Why some products become hits while others flop? Why some ideas take off while others languish? What are the key ideas behind viral marketing? This course explains how things catch on and helps you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You'll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, "Contagious: Why Things Catch On," Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on....

RC

Dec 21, 2018

Pleasant tone, many tangible illustrations that bring the theory to life. Well-balanced pace. Could be complemented by a practical exercise - but perfect for working professionals who have less time.

VT

Apr 05, 2020

The course is very helpful and informative. I enjoy all the examples and materials of it. Totally recommend this course to people who want to further improve their influence as an effective marketer!

201 - 225 of 1,220 Reviews for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

By Anna S R

Oct 27, 2017

Very interesting information and great teacher! It's hard for me to focus on things and he managed to get my unbiased attention thanks to talking clearly, easy and using good examples.

By Anna A

Apr 23, 2017

Fantastic course!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I started it because of natural curiosity, but I found so many useful tips for my job!!!!! It's incredible!!!!

Brief, informative and gripping!

By Vladislav T

Jun 14, 2016

I find this course absolutely useful and interesting. Profesor Jonah explains all topics so clearly that is is impossible not to understand it. Looking forward to buy one of his books

By Itika V

Jun 05, 2020

Professor Berger was really illustrative, all the examples he gave during the lecture not only helped to understand the ideas completely but also made the lectures super interesting.

By CHANDRAKETAN S

May 02, 2017

Nicely planned with the factors about marketing being discussed in detail. A Must for any person as it teaches a lot about communication, human behavior as well as our own responses.

By Kunga D S

May 15, 2018

It is an amazing course. Simple yet explains quite a lot about marketing through effective examples.

A must to learn course for everyone and at any level , beginner or intermediate.

By Lokesh M

Aug 06, 2017

This is the best marketing information course ever I've seen... Amazing insights into the Science behind the Hit or Flop of the product or campaign... Thank you so much Professor...

By Mugdha B

Feb 05, 2017

It was a very helpful course. Mr. Berger was exceptional with his examples and explanation. His book is exemplary. I find use of his concepts in my daily business conduct. Thanks!

By Marie-Laure L

May 16, 2020

It’s an interesting and fun course if marketing and content creation are applicable to your career. I took this class while unemployed and it was such a breeze. Highly recommend!

By James H

Aug 31, 2019

The course teach me lots of stratagies and methods that make me get to know about how the contagious marketing skills are crafted. It is really helpful to my future developement.

By Idan L

Sep 22, 2017

Finally a course that breaks down the components of what is engaging (or at least memorable) and what is not. It would actually have been longer! I would have loved to hear more.

By Shubham J

Aug 19, 2016

Professor Jonah has beautifully captured and simply explained the real life examples around us. The found the course really intriguing. Moreover, it isn't very demanding as well!

By Carlos A

It's very fun to watch with some brilliant Ad examples. It's only too expensive for me to buy a certificate (87€ for a 4 hour course isn't worth it). Anyways, loved the course !

By Mike H

Feb 10, 2018

Great Course. You been to develop a thought process that enables you to underrstand how crafting content to engage social and the different strategies depending on the product

By Michelle M

Mar 17, 2017

The course was presented in a manner that kept me engaged every step of the way. It helped me to think about my business marketing differently. Thank you for this introduction.

By Anna V

Jan 26, 2016

Insightful course with basics of communications provided in understandable well-structured and concise format. Friendly professor and a lot of illustrative examples. Perfect :)

By Marta M B C T d V

This course is really useful, because it starts by giving a general idea about Viral Marketing and then, It describes each topic and helps to better understand the phenomenom.

By S D F

May 04, 2020

I loved learning new things about how to make ideas stick and opened my eyes to how I can best use my network and leverage my ideas moving forward. Definitely would recommend.

By Maurizio M

Apr 11, 2020

Why some things are popular is not random, it´s a science, a science that is explained here. Incredible Course, learned a lot from it and will now apply it in my businesses!

By Taylor A R

Jun 23, 2020

Prof. Berger is an engaging professor. The case studies helped solidify & better understand the concepts. Even if you have a marketing background, this is a great refresher.

By Paresh B

Mar 05, 2016

The contents of this course is just awesome and a must do course for anyone looking for an expertise in marketing.

Thank you Coursera for making this course available to us.

By Kevin R

Apr 22, 2018

Very helpful and informative. Easy to follow and the lecturer is clear and concise with everything.

I definitely learned a lot and can use these strategies in the workplace

By Vivek S

Aug 02, 2017

This course was extremely engaging and useful. Clear examples and amazing explanations. I learned a lot from it and I will definitely implement everything that was taught.

By Wandile M

Jan 02, 2020

The professor shares really great concepts that break down how social marketing works. I was able to analyse my own campaigns and identify ways that I could improve them.

By Садыков Ч З

Nov 07, 2018

Professor Berger is a talented lecturer who is equally charismatic and competent. The clash of a theory with practical examples was more like fireworks. Wonderful course.