Back to Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content by University of Pennsylvania

Ever wondered why some things become popular, and other don't? Why some products become hits while others flop? Why some ideas take off while others languish? What are the key ideas behind viral marketing? This course explains how things catch on and helps you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You'll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, "Contagious: Why Things Catch On," Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on....

ML
Aug 21, 2018

This course is very interesting, helpful and fit to most of people who are working with content, especially for those want to make your content effective to the target audience. I love this course. <3

NR
Jul 25, 2020

Educational and eye opening, the instructor offered amazing content with examples and links to further look into the topics mentioned. A great tool to have for anyone in business, sales, or marketing.

151 - 175 of 1,443 Reviews for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

By Maharshi V

Feb 13, 2021

I was looking for something which we can test and apply in real time and this course precisely cater my need. Jonah Berger is a indeed great professor. Will enrol every course that he will launch.

I Highly recommended this course and his book too

By Hassan T

Oct 16, 2017

Wonderful course with real world examples that were really enlightening. Professor Jonas style of teaching interspersed with real world examples is just the right kind of course for someone aspiring to pursue a career in marketing. Thank you Sir.

By Roshan N

Jun 30, 2021

One of the best short and sweet courses offered by The Legendary Wharton school of business online through Coursera. I just loved the teaching technique of Dr. Jonah Berger be it be explaining the topics or making the concepts fit in your brain.

By Nadia P

Jul 13, 2017

Very interesting videos: content and form are engaging. The quizzes are well built (not just a copy-paste of what was in the videos). I definitively recommend this course to anyone curious about how ideas and products propagate in our societies.

Jan 12, 2017

This is a very useful and interesting course. Professor explained the concepts in completely and provided examples. This course should make you a better content writer and will help make your messages stickier. I recommend it to budding writers.

By Mel R

Apr 28, 2021

One of the best courses offered online. Clear and easy to follow with engaging and practical content to facilitate understanding and grasp concepts we all want to learn more about and use. I wish more courses were conducted by Professor Berger.

By Siddhant C

Jul 15, 2020

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Professor Jonah Berger for compiling such a beautiful course and making it accessible to all of us.

Information is concise and on point and I encourage all marketeers to take up this course.

By Matthew L

May 12, 2020

This course was easily digestible and a pleasure to work through. The instructor was able to keep my attention through every video and I feel like I built further off of a lot of topics I learned originally in my advertising classes at school.

By J-Man

Feb 7, 2019

This course was really fun and engaging. It was broken down into really digestible elements and had fantastic and memorable examples that helped me learn along the way. Well worth taking for anyone even slightly interested in modern marketing.

By Asad U Z

Dec 20, 2017

The course is very helpful in introducing the basic ideas and science behind viral marketing and content creation. The course is also very well structured with great stories and content that keep you hooked (obviously!!!)

Great work Professor

By Mike B

Jan 2, 2016

Concise, well-presented course which will get you thinking about how and why ideas spread in social networks. (However, given its brevity, the price of certificates is excessive. Take it for interest and information, not for the certificate.)

By Eddie L

Feb 12, 2017

I read the book of Contagion few years back and listening to this course give me a very useful flashback on the content. It is simple to learn and many stories were given to help better understand the application of these strategies better.

By Evis K

Apr 1, 2020

I enjoyed it as a course, and I wish it had been longer. Professor Berger was able to be very interesting in his lectures, artfully animated, fun other than professional. It was a pleasant time spent in the company learning something new.

By Donna L

Apr 19, 2020

I enjoyed this course, as it was presented in short, digestible segments. The pace was quick, but good for me and I stayed engaged in the content. I'm able to take some ideas and practices from this course and apply to my current job.

By Razan S

May 18, 2017

I enjoyed this course, my favorite components of the course were the stories shared. I loved the lectures, the professor is very well-spoken and it's very easy to comprehend his ideas & grasp all of the information in the lecture series.

By Rodrigo F V

Nov 29, 2016

Excelente, muchas gracias. Well done! I own a small company in Chile, Southamerica, and this program has been unvaluable for me. Thanks a lot to the teacher. I hope to follow many other courses like this one. Simple, engaging and useful.

By Katherine G

May 4, 2020

It was such a great course! I really learned a lot and while the teaching was going on I was able to apply it to my real life circumstance and it made the scenario even more real. Thanks for everything. I would definitely recommend it.

By Silvia C R

Jul 12, 2017

Very useful content that can be applied to diverse projects: online and tangible products. Thank you very much for this great new perspective on how to to plan, introduce, sell and follow up on its marketing.

Great course! Thanks again!

By Raghdah A

Jul 8, 2017

Informative, enjoyable and interactive, with lots of examples to acquire and retain knowledge and information. Professor Jonah is a strong and effecient presenter, who can deliver complicated information in a simple and enjoyable way.

By Alston W

May 1, 2017

It is a good start to understand how the inner science within human behavior can influence our behavior! From multiple fun examples to the comprehensive theories, professor Berger will take you to a wonderful viral marketing journey!

By Harshad D

Jan 6, 2018

A very insightful course. If you want to understand the psychology behind why some things go viral, this is a very concise but detailed course to go through. The professor is also clear and makes learning exciting and inspirational.

By Mirco I

Oct 16, 2020

Amazing, engaging professor and super interesting content for marketers to be fully ready to understand social networks dynamics and the reason behind successful pieces of content! Great (Assistant Brand Manager from Milan, Italy)

By Allen S C

Apr 30, 2021

I have now taken both courses that Professor Jonah Berger has available, and he is absolutely fantastic. He is extremely engaging, and the material is extremely beneficial. I highly recommend this course, and Professor Berger!

By Laura A

Jul 10, 2017

The approach of this course it's amazing, success cases analyzed from a scientific and psychology point of view, tips and a lot of ideas will fill your mind as the course advanced. One of the best courses I've ever taken online.

By Chelakara S

Apr 27, 2017

Lecturer was smart, to the point, easy to understand, good flow and had just the right dose of humor. He treated the students with respect — meaning, he did not make us feel stupid. I’d love to take more classes from this guy.