Back to Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content by University of Pennsylvania

Ever wondered why some things become popular, and other don't? Why some products become hits while others flop? Why some ideas take off while others languish? What are the key ideas behind viral marketing? This course explains how things catch on and helps you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You'll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, "Contagious: Why Things Catch On," Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on....

NR
Jul 25, 2020

Educational and eye opening, the instructor offered amazing content with examples and links to further look into the topics mentioned. A great tool to have for anyone in business, sales, or marketing.

ML
Aug 21, 2018

This course is very interesting, helpful and fit to most of people who are working with content, especially for those want to make your content effective to the target audience. I love this course. <3

176 - 200 of 1,441 Reviews for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

By Aryshah

May 14, 2020

One of the best course that I completed. The instructor fluent , relevant and clear about the content. I learned a great deal. Also the examples shared were very useful . I would definitely recommend everyone to try the course.

By Mohammad F

Feb 20, 2020

It is one of the best courses available, the best part is that the instructor is very topic-centered and gives very relevant examples. Also, he has discussed some of the classic cases of viral marketing like that of Blendec.

By Patricia M G B

Oct 8, 2018

This course really help me a lot to familiarize some discussions in my class. It help me because they are almost related to each other (my other subject that I take now). Thanks to this course, I gain an additional knowledge.

By Marija L

Nov 23, 2020

This is the best course I took ever! Everything was clearly explained and I read the recommended books to have whole picture. The examples along the course were amazing! Thank you, Professor Berger! Thank you, Coursera team!

By Laura R

May 15, 2019

Muy buen curso y una gran experiencia de aprendizaje, el docente fue muy claro y conciso con todas sus explicaciones y la preparación de los módulos hacia que fueran muy fáciles de llevar y entender.

Completamente satisfecha!

By akintara j

Jul 2, 2020

This course was really eye opening, very easy to follow and rather interesting. It's great for everyone, not just marketers.

The Professor did a great job breaking down each concept and I cannot wait to bring them to life!

By Karen Y

Apr 9, 2020

Thank you so much for offering such a well-presented, well-prepared video instruction. I appreciated the wealth of thoughtful information presented in a timely fashion -- worked perfectly with my schedule. Thank you, again.

By Sydney H

Apr 6, 2020

This course was well composed and easy to understand while still sharing information that was incredibly useful to the marketing field. I have more knowledge and tools helpful to marketing now that I have taken this course.

By Winnie G K

Feb 13, 2020

The course was really helpful. The professor used very applicable and interesting examples which made it even more enjoyable. I have learnt a lot from the course and cannot wait to apply these knowledge to my new ventures.

By Umair-ur-Rehman

Aug 2, 2020

This is a fantastic course, as far as social media marketing how to craft contagious content concern, After successfully passed this course,My skills will be ADD-ON in Social Media Marketing and increase my knowledge too.

By Jade M

May 5, 2020

I initially was only auditing the course, but it was so interesting that I had to purchase the certificate! The course is well structured and professor Berger is clear in its explanations. Definitely worth the time spent!

By AL S D

May 2, 2021

I have learned some interesting tips and information throughout this course. Professor Jonah Berger explained everything with great examples. If you want to hack your reader's mind you just can't miss out on this course.

By Ania S

Aug 31, 2020

Thank you so much for this opportunity. It's a fantastic course to do right after reading the book Contagious- it's not often that you can proof to your clients that you read books;) So I think it's a fantastic addition.

By Diana S F

Feb 28, 2020

Concrete, practical and interesting. This course gives you simple tools to improve content creation and strategies to try each time you want to put some new information out there. Can't wait to start applying it at work!

By Roslyn V P

Sep 2, 2019

The is a great excellent and uses the perfect combination of creativity and strategic thinking. The examples of content and behavioral results are intelligent, memorable, and is a methodology to apply to future projects.

By Grace X

Jul 19, 2020

AMAZING!! This is a super interesting course (in fact it was so interesting that I watched every lecture twice haha) I would definitely recommend this course to people in my social network and help it to "catch on" haha

By Prayash K M

Apr 30, 2020

The way the content has been described is quite good. Amazing content with amazing professor. Furthermore, relevant examples have been provided from time to time so that the concept is crystal clear among the students.

By Rishabh S P

Apr 22, 2020

In-depth information about every aspect of crafting contagious content, in a manner that was really easy to understand and put to use. The real world examples and additional videos made it furthermore fascinating.

By Satya N M

Oct 15, 2016

Course was well designed, broken down into digestible chunks. And the instructor gave a practical demonstration of one of his techniques in the video, without ever talking about it (I leave it to you to find out).

By Hamsa H

Oct 12, 2017

it was excellent , the instructor is talented and professional i didn't feel bored or sleepy as some of the other instructors make me feel , course material is rich and easy to understand

By Talisa G

Apr 2, 2021

This course is so amazing, interesting and helpful. Mr. Berger is an amazing teacher and the examples make the theory more clear in an interesting manner. I have learned so much during this course for my future.

By Kunal K G

Sep 23, 2017

The course is very helpful in understanding the concepts of viral marketing! It appears to be common sense, but its not simple! Recommend it to people who want to understand viral marketing from its basic roots!

By Kateřina K

Apr 27, 2021

I really enjoyed this course, I learned a lot of new things along with various examples from practice. I strongly recommend this course to everyone who wants to know how to make their product or idea succesful!

By Lissette C F

Jul 9, 2019

Fantastic course! Mr. Berger is clear, concise, and keeps your interest. Also, picked up his book Contagious, which, while not required, provided a nice bit of back up information as I waded through the course.

By Gladdys G

Apr 15, 2016

The lessons had a lot of interesting insights. It helped me have a better understanding of how content goes viral, and it pushes me to be more creative when crafting my own content. Lots of great examples, too!