Back to Corruption

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corruption by University of Pennsylvania

You can't understand the world today if you don't understand corruption. Every day, we see high-level government officials resigning, governments changing, hundreds of thousands of people standing in squares, holding up signs, and often risking their lives to protest the corruption in the world. It's critically important to the health of our societies to understand what people are protesting against. We want to understand corruption. This course is designed to teach you about what corruption is, what causes corruption, the effects of corruption, and how to control corruption. We'll be talking about this from a global perspective using examples from all over the world. We'll also be talking about corruption from the perspective of countries, governments, businesses, citizens, and the people within these entities. At the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of why the world is changing according to the path of corruption. If you're in a position to make changes within your respective entity, to make decisions about corruption, you'll be able to make better decisions....

MA

Aug 16, 2018

I loved this course. It helped me to get a greater view at the real issue behind corruption. The last assignment really made me think about the subject and dive in to give it my best. Thank you!

LB

Dec 05, 2017

Superb course. I learned about the cause and the effects of corruption. As a forensic investigator, this helps me in understanding the causes of corruption and financial crimes. Thank you.

26 - 50 of 101 Reviews for Corruption

By Dhinesh A D

May 05, 2020

Great course on the overview of corruption and the reasons for the happening of it in different regions and how to control it effectively.

By Carla E

Aug 03, 2020

Very detailed and presented in an easy to follow manner with many examples and stories to help the learners better understand. Thank you

By Vilhelm H

Jun 19, 2017

Even though it's my first Coursera course I absolutely loved it! Very well structured and put together. I highly recommend this course!

By Borja P O

Jun 25, 2019

Very interesting and dynamic course on corruption. And how to prevent it and what methods to apply so that it does not happen again.

By Fábio d F M

Sep 13, 2017

Muito útil, bem explicado e didaticamente dividido para ajudar ao entendimento de cada etapa no tratamento desse tema tão atual.

By Eusebio G

Jun 27, 2019

It's a great course, I learned the way the corruption is structure in people's mind and the importance of strong institutions.

By Paula R

Apr 26, 2020

Amazing course, that gives you a really interesting inside in the core of corruption and the effects it has on human beings

By Emanuel M

Apr 07, 2017

very nice introduction to corruption and the way to think about it. Shares some terminology and ways to control it

By Rhonda S H

Sep 20, 2016

This is one of tortoise courses I wish were mandatory for all citizens to take. Some knowledge is just necessary.

By Alexandre S

Mar 26, 2018

Very interesting course! Provides a wide view of corruption and most importantly how to deal with it. Awesome!

By Ever M

Sep 05, 2017

Excellent!, I learned several ideas, theories, concepts for improve my knowledge about corruption

By MD. A A

Nov 17, 2016

the presentation of the professor is excellent.... good insights in corruption... happy learning.

By Olzhas T

Jul 16, 2017

I really liked this course and it opened by eyes on things around the corruption in my country.

By Roberto M

Apr 25, 2017

Muy buen curso, aprendí mucho acerca de la corrupcion, sus causas y efectos en la sociedad.

By Ahmed A

Mar 27, 2019

One of the best course you can adapt on the nemeous context in which corruption operates.

By Ricardo W d A

May 30, 2019

Up-to-date with society new challenges. Very practical and a must for all professionals.

By Ilić V

Mar 06, 2020

Lots of new, very quality informations, in the area where I thought I knew everything.

By Margaret W M

Oct 24, 2016

Interesting and well thought out. Learn something new even on a known subject matter

By Reiner A B

Jan 18, 2018

Excellent course. The teacher explains very well on the subject. I really liked it.

By Felippe C

Oct 25, 2019

Excellent course to improve knowledge about corruption. I recommend for everyone!

By Yuthyia W

Jan 29, 2018

I wish to have another subsequence courses, can say second course of corruption.

By Mbamalu K S

Jul 20, 2017

This course is really educating and has broadened my perspective on corruption.

By Eric L

Apr 22, 2020

Well done. However, some of these previously taped classes need to be updated.

By Ariane S

Mar 18, 2020

Clair, concret tout en restant dans une neutralité académique irréprochable.

By Jaime A L

Aug 17, 2017

A systemic and systematic view of a too complex problem. I liked it a lot.