Back to Build a Full Website using WordPress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build a Full Website using WordPress by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this tutorial, you will create a full web-site that is attractive and user friendly using a free content management system, WordPress. You will learn how to create a website utilizing themes and plug-ins using the web creation tool. You’ll have a virtual space to showcase your business with customers who want to stay connected. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

JB
Sep 11, 2020

This is a very good course. Short, simple buy extremely helpful. I thank the instructor and Coursera for this wonderful course. I recommend this course to my friends and colleagues immediately.

MA
Aug 31, 2020

Friend Here Your Videos So Excellent Nice #Mytv786 1st like and comment yesss n view stay connected always. Nice video big like👍Done I hope you come back👍👍👍👍👍❤️ 💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺🍃🌱🌷💐🌿🌱💓 #Mytv786,

301 - 325 of 455 Reviews for Build a Full Website using WordPress

By Souhardya G

Sep 6, 2020

good

By RAJENDRA S

Sep 5, 2020

GOOD

By Vaibhav R N

Sep 2, 2020

GOOD

By GURUDAS B

Nice

By Jaya V S

Sep 1, 2020

Good

By A S N

Sep 1, 2020

Good

By Pratyush n

Aug 30, 2020

none

Aug 30, 2020

Good

By M V S S D R R

Aug 5, 2020

good

By Syeda A B

Jul 26, 2020

best

By Manisha

Jul 3, 2020

Good

By tale p

Jun 23, 2020

good

By Chnissi v

Jun 20, 2020

good

By Vajinepalli s s

nice

By SRIDEVI B

May 15, 2020

By Faias p

Aug 23, 2020

The course and the instructor is phenomenal . But Rhyme, Oh my oh my. I literally used 2 computers to avoid using rhyme. It doesn't make any sense that video stops when browser is minimized. Rhyme is like having a huge drawback from the advancement of technology. So, my poor rating is only for rhyme. Otherwise, Instructions and everything is better. Although the instructor didn't fully stay by our side till the publishing. Should've finished with a how to publish the final website tutorial.

By Muhammad M M

Jun 9, 2020

This course is good for the beginners but I thought the course will be in more details about all the tools. Apart from this the explained part is well explained. Hats off to the instructor. As a begginer it's helped me a lot and hopefully I will go forward to start developing websites as a freelancer

By Anil K C

Jan 29, 2021

Good Course.

The course has provided primary insight to create a website.The course is not related to the web page development skills.I wish instructor would have also added some useful web page development tips.The course is recommended to learn to create website.

Thank You Coursera.

By Krishna W

Oct 1, 2020

If you are someone who can work effectively with guidance, you should definitely enroll.

Just like a good introductory course you will get a basic knowledge about the UI(User Interface) of Wordpress, and also it'll help you to avoid mistakes such as purchasing paid domains, etc.

By MOHD S

The course was quite good. I appreciate the explanation methodology and practical implementation of the instructor. Hope to get a course with a real time company project of website building by the instructor. Thanks for the efforts.

By Rajarshi D

Sep 8, 2020

Very happy to complete this course. Our guide was really excellent and I specially thanks to Rhyme to give us the cloud workspace, but it still need some user friendly access, this is why I put 4 stars out of 5. Thank you.