Back to Build Your Portfolio Website with HTML and CSS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Your Portfolio Website with HTML and CSS by Coursera Project Network

This 1-hour long tutorial will take you step by step to create a portfolio website. You will learn the basic components of a website, and how to create simple contents using HTML (hypertext markup language) and CSS (cascading style sheets), and how to host it on a popular developer website called “GitHub” with your own subdomain name! By the end of the tutorial, you will be hosting a website that you can use to showcase your work and your résumé to the world!...

KR

EXCELLENT TEACHING\n\nAND IT WAS REALLY HELPFULL FOR ME TO KNOW TO HOW TO DESIGN A WEB PAGE.\n\nI SUGGEST THAT IF U HAVE MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HTML AND CSS THEN YOU CAN EXCEL IN THIS PROJECT.

LL
Jun 6, 2020

I'll highly recommend this guided-project for beginners to gain the fundamental knowledge quick.The instructor was so good and his explanations were very much clear and understandable.

251 - 275 of 278 Reviews for Build Your Portfolio Website with HTML and CSS

Oct 2, 2020

best

By VIKASH K

Sep 14, 2020

good

By Ruther S

Oct 1, 2020

tnx

By Boboxon T

Aug 15, 2020

ok

By sowjanya M Y

May 8, 2020

It was my first project on Coursera and I loved it ,Instructor Harrison Kong is amazing .I was knowing to build my portfolio but i didn't know how to host but after completing this course i came to know.

Thank you .

By Mohammed J R

Sep 6, 2020

It was great to be a part of this course. i thank Al Jamea Tus Saifiyah for sponsoring this course for me. i learnt the basics of html and am hoping to dive in this topic deep. wish me luck!

By Dushyant G

May 13, 2020

The way in which the instructor drove the project is really good. Plus the I was able to get hands-on experience of coding my project , which is real learning experience for me.

By Amaan S

Jul 10, 2020

very good course for beginner no frameworks are used, this is a pure html and css project. One should definitely opt for this course after completing the basics of html and css

By Lekha G

Earlier I had no idea how to make a Portfolio website, after doing this guided project I got an idea about it. This helped me a lot to learn new things. Thankyou Coursera.

By Dhriti G

Nov 9, 2020

Quite a good project explained in very simple way. I loved doing this. The instructor was really good

By Shaira N

Oct 2, 2020

Great content for starters! Giving four starts because cloud desktop is very slow.

By Rabin G

Aug 22, 2020

Nice experience, but it is quite short, I was expecting to learn more than this.

By Rhythm B

Aug 7, 2020

Perfect for to gain some knowledge on HTML, CSS, and GitHub also portfolio.

By Danny H

Feb 9, 2021

The issue of shared spacetime needs to be resolved for future candidates.

By dhanya

Aug 16, 2020

this was a very easy and properly guided hands on project for beginners.

By Aya I

Aug 19, 2020

perfect to learn the basics of HTML and CSS, easy to apply

By Afrin U S

Aug 19, 2020

Try it out if you just started learning HTML and CSS

By Siobhan D

Aug 25, 2020

Found course easy to follow and keep up with.

By Gnana K S

Aug 7, 2020

There's a problem with the cloud computer.

By Benjamin K A

Sep 3, 2020

Best course practice, thanks to coursera

By Sanket G