Back to Create a Profile and Network on LinkedIn

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Profile and Network on LinkedIn by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create a profile and network on LinkedIn. We will go step by step-by-step through this project so you can build a profile if you do not have one or strengthen your current one if you do. You will also learn about the tools and options offered by LinkedIn to assist you. We will explore the basics of how to set-up an engaging profile. You may even learn something you do not already know to make your current profile stand out above the rest. Some learning objectives that we will cover include building a profile that sends a professional message with your banner and your personalized URL code as well as knowing how to share your URL code. We will expand your network by learning how to make connection requests professionally. And we will go through following people, pages, groups and hashtags. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

BM

Sep 25, 2022

I already had a LinkedIn profile but never realized the untapped power it had. I am thankful and grateful for this guided tour which helped me learn what I was missing in a professional profile.

LW

Sep 27, 2020

Straigh forward step by step guide with clear and easy to learn narrator plus video demo. Happy to found out some hidden features that I never realised before. Thanks course instrutor !!!

51 - 75 of 98 Reviews for Create a Profile and Network on LinkedIn