Back to Preparation for Job Interviews

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Preparation for Job Interviews by Coursera Project Network

Interview Preparation for Job Interviews. In this guided project, I’ll teach you how to prepare for different types of job interviews, and how to answer some of the most common interview questions recruiters and hiring managers will most likely ask. I’ll also teach you best practices to follow before and after the job interview, as well as to prepare strategic interview questions to ask the hiring manager after the end of the interview. Asking the hiring manager good strategic questions will help you decide if the position you’re applying for is a good fit for you and for the hiring manager. Learning Objective: Prepare for 5 Different Types of Job Interviews Learning Objective: Prepare for the Most Common Interview Questions Learning Objective: Prepare for Best Practices BEFORE the Job Interview Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

AA

Apr 23, 2022

For me, this is the first course that I am taking in this field, but I am very optimistic. Thank you for those who contributed to the publication of this course.

HS

May 23, 2022

Very good course!!! Keep a note of the questions to be prepared from the guided project for your dream company!!! Very useful for planning for an interview.

26 - 35 of 35 Reviews for Preparation for Job Interviews

By Jaimin P

Apr 18, 2022

this may helpful for very begginer

By Rajeshwari S P

Mar 29, 2022

very good

By Shanzey A S - F

Apr 8, 2022

good

By Cap H

May 18, 2022

By Tianqi Z

Jan 5, 2022

It would be better if there are some more details. For example, for "the home work of company research", it would be nice to point out what is important to use the company informations in your interview or coverletter.

By Catherine

Jan 5, 2022

This course did not provide me with a challenge. Perhaps I was not the intended audience, but rather this course was intended for someone who will be going to his or her first interview.

By Stephanie H

Nov 14, 2021

This course was not what I was looking for. I am unable to utilize the files or clearly see the demos. I would like to delete this course but can't figure out how to unenroll.

By Xochitl F