University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Graduates earn the same degree as on-campus MSA students:
- 75% First-time CPA pass rate
- #1 Accounting faculty according to BYU Accounting Faculty Research Rankings
As one of the largest suppliers of leaders in the accounting profession, our graduates include legions of accounting firm partners, CFOs, entrepreneurs, and other business leaders.
This MS in Accountancy will enable you to gain a competitive advantage in the job market. Future employers search for candidates who excelled in studies and also possess important non-technical professional business skills. The iMSA team designs impactful opportunities for students to develop those skills.
When you graduate, you'll be:
- An expert in using analytics and automation in accounting work
- A highly sought-after candidate in the field
- Proficient and knowledgeable in audit, financial reporting, tax, and in managing and analyzing data
- Valued for your skills in communications and teamwork
- Poised for a successful career in accounting
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree-granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.