Who is the Master of Finance for?
This online Master of Finance degree is for recent graduates and professionals who want to become leaders in financial management — whether professionally or for personal benefit.
Cohorts and Deadlines:
The programme is offered once per year. The next cohort starts in September 2021.
Application periods are based on citizenship:
- 1 December, 2020 - 10 August, 2021 for non-Russian citizens
- 1 April - 16 August, 2021 for Russian citizens
Admission Requirements & Process
Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio and should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- strong proficiency in English;
- computer literacy (ability to work in the standard packages of MS Office).
Additional scores will be given for the following if provided in the portfolio:
- prior work experience in the field of Finance, including through an internship or other traineeship;
- completion of the HSE "Quantitative Finance" specialization courses on Coursera.
Portfolio composition and evaluation criteria can be found on HSE's website.
We encourage you to apply as soon as you feel that your application portfolio is ready. The review of your application should take up to 2 weeks from the date when your application has been submitted. Apply online at the HSE website.
Questions about the admissions process or the program? Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.