Tuition & Financing
University of North Texas
$330 / credit hour* (30 credits = $9,900 | 45 Credits = $14,850 | 60 Credits = $19,800)
On average, students need ~45 credits to complete the B.A.A.S. program. The program also has a one time application fee of $75 and a one time orientation fee of $45.
*If you are in the state of Texas but haven’t established residency (1 year) or have 150 hours of transfer credit, the tuition charge will be $779.52/SCH. If you fall into the above categories, please contact UNT-BAAS@coursera.org to discuss options.
Financial Aid & Tuition Reimbursement
There are a number of types of financial aid and scholarship opportunities for UNT students. In order to apply for scholarships you have to already have been admitted to UNT. Learn more about UNT’s Financial Aid and Scholarships here.
To learn more about financing your degree visit the Degrees Financial Resources Hub.
Where to Start your Financial Aid Process:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid each year beginning October 1.
- Be admitted to UNT.
- Be aware that the number of hours you transfer in could impact your maximum hour limit for Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Be enrolled in and maintain at least half-time enrollment at UNT.
- Cancel all pending financial aid offers/awards at your other school(s).
- Make payment arrangements through Student Financial Services at UNT or through your my.unt since your financial aid awards may not be ready by the payment deadlines.
- Apply for scholarships.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.