Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
University of North Texas
Tuition and Fees
Affordability is a top concern for many learners during their educational planning. The University of North Texas supports many students with a host of financial options such as financial aid, payment plans, and company reimbursement benefits to meet their college investment needs.
Tuition Cost $330 / credit hour* (30 credits = $9,900 | 45 Credits = $14,850 | 60 Credits = $19,800)
- On average, students need ~45 credits to complete the B.A.A.S. program.
- There's no application fee required for Spring 2023
- A one-time orientation fee of $45.
- Your payments or a payment plan will need to be made by the start of classes each semester.
*If you are in the state of Texas but haven’t established residency (1 year) or have 150 hours of transfer credit, the tuition charge will be $779.52/SCH. If you fall into the above categories, please contact UNT-BAAS@coursera.org to discuss options.
Financial Aid & Tuition Reimbursement
There are a number of types of financial aid and scholarship opportunities for UNT students. In order to apply for scholarships you have to already have been admitted to UNT. Learn more about UNT’s Financial Aid and Scholarships here.
To learn more about financing your degree visit the Degrees Financial Resources Hub.
Where to Start your Financial Aid Process:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid each year beginning October 1.
- Be admitted to UNT.
- Be aware that the number of hours you transfer in could impact your maximum hour limit for Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Be enrolled in and maintain at least half-time enrollment at UNT.
- Cancel all pending financial aid offers/awards at your other school(s).
- Make payment arrangements through Student Financial Services at UNT or through your my.unt since your financial aid awards may not be ready by the payment deadlines.
- Apply for scholarships.
Applications for the Spring 2023 cohort are now open.
Great news! No application fee required for the Spring 2023 session.
Important Dates & Events:
- Application Priority Deadline: October 14, 2022
Classes Begin: January 17, 2023
- October 7: B.A.A.S. Program Overview Webinar |Register now!
Have questions? Watch the program overview webinar to learn more.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.