Back to Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This free online course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. This course will support you to develop your marketing strategy and build your brand as your business grows. You will explore a range of useful marketing tools and learn how to use analytics to measure success in the context of your own business growth. You will gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the marketing and sales cycle. You will use this cycle as a foundation to develop your marketing plans and sales process. By the end of this course, you will understand how to identify the right marketing tools to reach your target market, and how an effective marketing plan can convert into sales and revenue for your business. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. You can find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

FF

Oct 10, 2020

Thank you, I learn many things from basic and understand how Sales & Marketing going so far. Value added to my knowledge and useful for creating my own business sales and marketing strategy

RS

Feb 25, 2021

Even though I'm a seasoned sales and marketing professional, this course helped me brush up on my basics and threw me a few curve balls in the process! Highly recommend it.

26 - 50 of 151 Reviews for Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By José A R

Apr 23, 2021

Good

By Dzulhafiez I

Apr 1, 2022

Hi , I have applied many years to work in Goldman Sachs. However , my applications was rejected despite having an MBA. After I found this element , I tried and got a feel how Goldman Sachs is like. Thank you for the course as it is enjoyable.

By Sarahi C N

Aug 1, 2022

Es corto pero muy completo, es por eso que recomendaría cursar los otros 9 que se encuentran disponibles, pienso que así tendrías un amplio conocimiento. Mientras yo voy por el próximo que será Digital Marketing. Gracias!!!!

By Nartai Z

Jul 28, 2020

The course is really useful and is "must-complete" to gain basic (or fundamental, as the name suggests) knowledges about sales and marketing cycle.

Besides, the information is well-structured.

By Jose H

Nov 22, 2021

Precise and highly relevant topics, it´s was very interesting to share the experiences and and learn from others experiences! I felt good with the course, at my time and at my pace.

By Vivian O

Jun 9, 2020

The course is very significant to my business and i learnt a lot of new strategies on sales and marketing. I would highly recommend to friends and colleagues.

By Travail M

May 11, 2022

This is an excellent course. It has equipped me with the tools necessary to make my products appealing to customers and to be able to increase the clientele

By Amr E S

Mar 27, 2022

I benefited greatly from the course and it added a lot of important information to me, in addition to some data that will help me build strong strategies.

By Mouna D

Sep 1, 2021

thank you so much for this course you really helped me so much for giving me such a different perspective ... but please how can i get the certificate

By Sumaiya M B

Jun 7, 2021

I am really delighted and pleased! I have learnt so many things that i know will always help me to expand my business and grow as an individual.

By LLOYD M

Feb 9, 2021

this indeed is a five star course,it helps me to understand and implement the skills necessary to grow my sales traction

By Saima A

Jun 4, 2020

It was a great course for engaging into the customers and getting the knowledge about the Digital Marketing Platorms.

By SOWTHANYA

Aug 23, 2021

It was really a great experience doing this course but not getting the certificate is quite disappointing.

By Nilesh P

May 16, 2021

Got opportunity to evaluate many aspects of sales & marketing cycle. Good one to start with.

By SAGAREEKA A P

Oct 17, 2021

A very good experience in learning. Got know new concepts that can be applied in marketing.

By Joy D

Jul 2, 2022

Great content and lots of insight. I would recommend for an ecommerce business starter.

By chea k s

Sep 25, 2021

Thank you for you helping me in understanding the marketing and sales fundamental

By yetunde o

Jun 8, 2020

Very helpful and learnt some great tools to take my businesses to another level

By Ajay S R

Jun 27, 2020

It was very informative lession for me ! this type of course spred knowlage

By EMMANUEL N

Nov 7, 2021

this course was impactful. I really appreciate the knowledge i got from it

By Juliana T C

Jul 13, 2020

its pretty concise and focused on how to gain with marketing strategies

By Maria B

Mar 31, 2022

Very educational and easy to follow, also serves as great refresher.

By RitiRewaz E L

Sep 5, 2020

this course very informative and help me to draft my marketing plan

By Otoibhili S A

Jul 25, 2022

​this is a course everywoman in the sales Department needs know.

By saurabh m

May 4, 2020

Great course to understand the basics of Sales and marketing.