Back to Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This free online course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. This course will support you to develop your marketing strategy and build your brand as your business grows. You will explore a range of useful marketing tools and learn how to use analytics to measure success in the context of your own business growth. You will gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the marketing and sales cycle. You will use this cycle as a foundation to develop your marketing plans and sales process. By the end of this course, you will understand how to identify the right marketing tools to reach your target market, and how an effective marketing plan can convert into sales and revenue for your business. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. You can find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

FF

Oct 10, 2020

Thank you, I learn many things from basic and understand how Sales & Marketing going so far. Value added to my knowledge and useful for creating my own business sales and marketing strategy

RS

Feb 25, 2021

Even though I'm a seasoned sales and marketing professional, this course helped me brush up on my basics and threw me a few curve balls in the process! Highly recommend it.

101 - 125 of 152 Reviews for Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By احمد غ

Feb 20, 2022

best

By Jaya P

Dec 21, 2021

good

By Wunna M

Nov 12, 2021

Good

By Praveen K T

Sep 12, 2021

Aug 16, 2021

o

By Nat B

Jun 22, 2021

This course gave me a strong insight into the processes and procedures available to me to help me scale my business and reach my business growth objectives through efficiently utilizing the Marketing and Sales Cycle. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking for an introduction to marketing and sales.

By Devadarsan P S

Sep 10, 2020

Short course , yet great source of knowledge and huge insights into technical terminology. Highly recommended for beginners . Only drawback is the lack of certificate.

By Himanshu B

Jan 31, 2022

its a nice course i happy to do thisa course i have lots of things learn from this course Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women!

By Theint H N K

Oct 28, 2020

This is one of the best course I have ever seen. This course gives me many knowledge about the process of sales and marketing. I really appreciate this course.

By Christine W

Mar 4, 2021

Extensive background information and access to documents. Informative, concise and useful for every woman needing additional training on Sales and Marketing.

By Marvy S s

Apr 9, 2021

the content is perfectly organized and structured perfectly but if there was more explaining videos would be better

By Messaoud L

Feb 24, 2021

this was very usefull as a beginner course . it gave me a wide prospect of the brand concept and marketing steps

By Ezinne I

Oct 26, 2021

Its a great course, I would have loved to see more videos and practical applications of some of the teachings.

By Md A A J

Jun 26, 2020

Course material was convincing. Would be better if the certification details were cleared at first.

By ABDUR R

Jan 3, 2022

A very insightful course which has long term benefits for a serious an upcoming entreprenuer.

By Rewa D

Excellent course and material, very professional and with updated information.

By Munir K

May 22, 2021

Very good overview of sales and marketing concepts critical to business today