Back to VR and 360 Video Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for VR and 360 Video Production by Google AR & VR

Welcome to the Google AR & VR Virtual Reality and 360 video production course! Our mission is to give you the skills you need to get started with your first VR project. This course will introduce you to Virtual Reality and 360 video production, guiding you through a step-by-step process to create VR content. To begin, we recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site and review the material. Best of luck as you get started - we hope you enjoy the course, and can't wait to see what you'll create!...

SR

This was at the same time really basic guide towards 360 video and entertaining! I got to know so much about VR I didn't know. It seemed unreachable to me, now I think it's not that difficult either.

DA
Sep 11, 2018

A great course to jump directly into the topic. The information is very good, and provides a fast perspective of all areas of VR planning, production, recording, editing and so. Recommended

26 - 50 of 203 Reviews for VR and 360 Video Production

By Sara B

Nov 13, 2018

Very helpful for a teacher who is starting to learn 360 video production in order to teach students. Very helpful, easy to follow, self-paced instruction. Thanks!

By D P

Jul 5, 2020

Very nice introduction to 360 video production and VR. While I am not proficient at it yet, there are plenty of resources in this course to make this happen.

By JEANMARC M

Jul 25, 2019

Good to go back to the basics stuffs needed to archive stunning vr projects.

Excellent course which goes through all what it's necessary to know to work in vr

By Aakash j

Apr 27, 2020

Great session. The best part was you don't need a lot of equipment to know the basics. But after the course completion also everyone should do the practicals

By Jonnathan G

Sep 15, 2020

Excelente, pero los textos también deberían estar en español, sobre todo los exámenes, eso daría mas opciones a los hispanohablantes que no entienden ingles

By csk M

Jul 29, 2020

Wonderful course for the ARVR domain and all can get an idea on the Video production. Good compilation of the course . All the best for upcoming buddies.

By Maureen W

Jan 25, 2020

I really enjoyed taking this course. This has helped me to understand what VR is, how the software works and what equipment works best. Thank you!

By Almaz A

Jul 18, 2019

This course is great. It gives solid understanding of how 360 video works. This course + in field experience help to make high quality product.

By María J

May 20, 2019

It's a very good course to start to understand basic aspects of VR and 360º videos; it has a lot of tips to think and design their production.

By Annesha G

Jan 11, 2021

Thanks for making this course available on this platform. It's been a great jumping off point to learning about VR videos and its production.

By Daniel J V I

Feb 4, 2019

It is a great introduction to the concepts and technical aspects on Vr and 360 videos, if you´re novice on this field this course is for you.

By Sarah M

May 23, 2018

This course was very informative! I would highly recommend this course to someone who is interested in making their own 360 videos.

By Niraj C

Apr 25, 2019

Great overview of 360 production for beginners. Thoroughly enjoyed the course, which was well presented short videos and readings.

By Jami S

Dec 12, 2018

This is an excellent beginning to learning about immersive film production, and am excited to put what I've learned into practice!

By Migwa N

May 6, 2021

This was a great experience for me and highly informative. I am looking forward to practicing my new found knowledge. Thank you!

By Sara C

I'm very satisfied! This course gives you clear and detailed information about production and post-production of 360° Video

By Niranjan R

May 1, 2020

The course was really useful and I've learnt the tactics and tricks for making my own 360 movie and to make a VR video.

By Agboola O O

Nov 23, 2020

It's a very intensive course especially for beginners who intend to tell stories or share experiences with 360 videos.

By Balaji M

May 22, 2020

An excellent course which introduces you to VR and 360 video production in a very systematic and understandable manner

By Prof. S M

Apr 11, 2020

This is not only informative but also very interestingly formatted, I love it. The content & the lecturers are great.

By José V

Sep 22, 2020

Excellent content. I don't feel lost around 360 VR as I did before the course. Thank you to the creators and tutors.

By Thomas G

Jan 9, 2020

Very good it has short videos so if you do not have very much time you can finish it very fast if you can read fast.

By Dmytro S

Oct 16, 2018

I got what expected! Very intense, useful. I will suggest taking this course before starting any of 360 VR project.

By Jonathan A

Jun 3, 2019

Fast course to understand 360 video production's world, great first step for film producers, directors and crew

By Noel T

May 16, 2020

It was really a great experience. I had totally no idea of VR and through this course I learned a lot. Thanks.