Back to An Introduction to Accessibility and Inclusive Design

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Accessibility and Inclusive Design by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course introduces some of the fundamental principles of accessibility and prepares learners for further study in accessibility and inclusive design. Learners will have an opportunity to explore the major types of disabilities and related assistive technology and adaptive strategies, the most salient contours of the legal landscape, and the major principles that guide universal design and accessible content creation. Spotlight guest videos will highlight firsthand perspectives on disability, as well as topics like disability etiquette, universal design and universal design for learning, accommodation in higher education, campus accessibility policy, and accessibility in a corporate setting....

V
Sep 26, 2020

Really it was a new insight to the field of accessibility and inclusive design, the course is apt for beginners level. really happy to learn how to make accessible documents

L
Aug 22, 2020

I learned SO much! Still considering my path in terms of a career but I know that whatever I do, I will carry what I learned with me and put it to good use! Thank you:)

26 - 30 of 30 Reviews for An Introduction to Accessibility and Inclusive Design

By Amaia N

Jan 8, 2021

I really enjoy the course. I learned a lot of things about accessibility.

By Kevin O A

Jun 27, 2021

me encanto!

By Jade R

Nov 16, 2021

amazing

By Elizabeth N

Apr 19, 2021

Course content is insightful as a beginners guide, though the context of all examples are in a university environment rather than external companies. The reason for one less star is that it took a long time for enough assignments to be submitted to complete reviewing, which holds up your ability to finish the course.

By daniel

Jul 30, 2021

I expect more focus in accesibility check on digital pages.