Back to Data Visualization with Advanced Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Visualization with Advanced Excel by PwC

In this course, you will get hands-on instruction of advanced Excel 2013 functions. You’ll learn to use PowerPivot to build databases and data models. We’ll show you how to perform different types of scenario and simulation analysis and you’ll have an opportunity to practice these skills by leveraging some of Excel's built in tools including, solver, data tables, scenario manager and goal seek. In the second half of the course, will cover how to visualize data, tell a story and explore data by reviewing core principles of data visualization and dashboarding. You’ll use Excel to build complex graphs and Power View reports and then start to combine them into dynamic dashboards. Note: Learners will need PowerPivot to complete some of the exercises. Please use MS Excel 2013 version. If you have other MS Excel versions or a MAC you might not be able to complete all assignments. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

VB

Aug 07, 2017

The best excel course I learned so far. Well structured to meet the client requirements using real life business scenarios and well directed guidance. Great work by PwC professionals

DK

Feb 25, 2018

Amazing course! I love excel so for me the 'learning by seeing and doing' - demo approach really resonated. The workbook shared are also detailed for guidance and future reference.

76 - 100 of 311 Reviews for Data Visualization with Advanced Excel

By Haifeng W

Dec 16, 2019

High level philosophy well explained with hands on tips and tricks, very useful for client oriented works, thanks!

By Ray F

Mar 28, 2020

Great content, covers a lot of ground. Wish could include more about how to draw live data feeds into dashboards.

By Felipe B

Feb 18, 2019

Very easy way to explain some key functions of excel that can help a lot in the art of visualization, thanks!

By Shashikesh M

Oct 23, 2017

After completing this course, I feel pretty confidant while creating dashboard and presentation in Excel.

By Andrey S

Feb 26, 2017

Very nice course and very helpful. It really helps to gain the in-depth visualization and analysis skills

By Ilia R

Aug 04, 2017

Very interesting course. I learned many new skill and had opportunity to practice them. Very practical!

By Utsav S

Feb 24, 2019

Nicely planned course with good practice cases which gives hands-on experience of working with data.

Sep 13, 2017

A concise overview of the Advanced Excel Skills that help in Data Visualization. Highly recommended.

By Pranay C

Aug 24, 2019

The course touches all key concepts which should be further built upon by exploring and practising.

By Ponciano R

Apr 18, 2018

Great course, lots of useful tips. I wished it lasted longer to have more of the cool tools taught.

By Pakawat C

Jul 07, 2019

Very good course for people who have basic excel and would like to utilize excel in visualization.

By Matthew D

Jun 23, 2017

EXCELLENT class, I'm a strong excel user, but I was able to learn a bunch of things I didn't know.

By Lokesh M

Nov 17, 2018

Excel course with very good exercises that give you practice. Widened my horizon about Excel.

By Muhammad Y B S H

Apr 02, 2020

A great course to understand excel and how it can help us achieve better data visualization

By Zohair A

Jan 29, 2019

I have already recommended this course to my juniors in the firm who have recently joined.

By Anton F

Apr 03, 2018

Some minor issues with wirkpapers needed to be reviewed, but overall it's a great course.

By Luis U

Mar 18, 2018

The number of new tools I learned in this course will turn me into an excel guru at work!

By Marc K M

Jul 05, 2017

One of the most useful and interesting courses I've taken that can help me in my career.

By prashant s

Feb 22, 2019

course is very nice plese give the link for certificate it does not show my certificate

By Jamal K

Sep 23, 2017

Great course. Massive effort put in by PwC team. Looking forward to seeing more of this

By emily

Mar 11, 2020

This course is fundamental and practical. All demos are very clear and easy to learn.

By Yaron K

Apr 08, 2017

In depth step by step explanations in how to use Excel for Analysis and Visualization

By Anthony H

Jul 19, 2019

Excellent launchpad to visualizing data within excel for presenting to any audience.

By Suresh K K

Jul 15, 2018

It goes over the important tools for data presentation. Enjoyed learning the course.

By Anna D

Feb 05, 2018

This course was great in understanding data and being able to visualize it in Excel.