Back to Advanced Neurobiology I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Neurobiology I by Peking University

4.0

Hello everyone! Welcome to advanced neurobiology! Neuroscience is a wonderful branch of science on how our brain perceives the external world, how our brain thinks, how our brain responds to the outside of the world, and how during disease or aging the neuronal connections deteriorate. We’re trying to understand the molecular, cellular nature and the circuitry arrangement of how nervous system works. Through this course, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of basic neuroanatomy, electral signal transduction, movement and several diseases in the nervous system. This advanced neurobiology course is composed of 2 parts (Advanced neurobiology I and Advanced neurobiology II, and the latter will be online later). They are related to each other on the content but separate on scoring and certification, so you can choose either or both. It’s recommended that you take them sequentially and it’s great if you’ve already acquired a basic understanding of biology. Thank you for joining us!...

DC
Aug 16, 2020

The information on this course is so useful and helped me to understand the brain functions and many process.

GG
Apr 5, 2021

Outstanding course and teachers! I learning a lot and enjoyed doing it. Highly recommended course.

26 - 50 of 114 Reviews for Advanced Neurobiology I

By Renata K

May 12, 2019

All information on this course is very useful for me. Now I can without any problem understand the hard themes in neurobiology. Thank you.

By Andrés F M

Jul 31, 2020

Excellent program i would try to apply the knowledge to improve machine learning, thanks, i hope to see you soon, be good.

By Anderson O d S

Jun 18, 2020

Conteúdo bem aprofundado, realmente avançado, ótimos professores e abre o leque da neurobiologia. Anderson, do Brasil.

By Darwin D Z C

Aug 17, 2020

By George L G

Apr 6, 2021

By Sergio C M

Mar 8, 2020

Abarca temas muy importantes en el ámbito de la neurociencia, de una forma clara y profunda.

By Elnaz N A

Mar 18, 2021

This course is essential for everyone who is studying or is eager about Neuroscience !

By Tomas G

Nov 15, 2020

Excelentes explicaciones. Muy motivante para seguir en el camino de la neurociencia

By Jennifer A C

Nov 13, 2020

Great course. I learned so much. Loved both professors..great teachers

By 黄宇翔

Nov 2, 2016

Dr. Li is a wonderful teacher! I love his style very much!

By Syed M H

Dec 19, 2018

An informative site which provides bunch of information.

By Simon B

Jul 27, 2018

This was a true challenge and magically eye opening!

By Vincent L

Sep 28, 2017

A lot of advanced knowledge about this subject!

By JOHN Q

Jan 19, 2017

nice course. learned quite a bit.

By Anusuya N

Jul 30, 2020

Excellent course, very well taught

By Alyson d R J

Feb 6, 2018

Excellent teaching level course!

By Mengfan S X